Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: Zvezda Gymnastics. The book  (Прочитано 10222 раз)

maryla

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • сказали спасибо: 583
  • Мария Гусева
    • Просмотр профиля
Zvezda Gymnastics. The book
« : 24 Сентябрь 2014, 02:57:50 »

I am editing at the moment book about Zvezda gymnastics in Russian. Still we started translating it into English, here is the foreword to the book
Foreword to the Woman
"Your role in life is that of a Muse for artists and poets; fascinating, gracious and tender but merciless to everything that concerns the Truth, Love and Beauty. You are the fermenting principle that inspires sons of Man drawing them away from gluttony, wine and fights, stupid rivalry, petty jealousy and low servility. Through poets and artists you, the Muse, shall prevent the flow of knowledge from becoming a dead swamp. But I warn you, this way is not easy for a mortal. However, it won't be long, for only young women full of energy can stand it.
- And what is next? Death?
- If you are blessed by gods, you'll die young. But if not, you'll turn another face to the world - that of an educator, teacher for children, seeder of light in children's souls that later can become a flame. Wherever you are and whatever happens to you, remember, you are a bearer of the Great Goddess image. Demeaning yourself, you humiliate all the women, Mothers and Muses. You allow dark sides of the soul, especially, the man's one, to triumph instead of defeating them".
"Thais of Athens" by Ivan Efremov
I've decided to write this book because the time has come. For many years I've been doing Zvezda Gymnastics and many women learnt about this practice from me. I think it's time for the world to know about "our" Gymnastics.
I've been writing about the Gymnastics in the Internet, for a long time, many women reply me and among ourselves we lovingly call it "ours". I am happy that our Gymnastics came into my life, the life of my friends and a great amount of women. It came and changed us. Thanks to the Gymnastics.
Through me the Gymnastics is spread; this is my way. However, it is not studied. Everyone brings some new stories. It develops differently influencing a woman in a way that has not been noticed before. Actually, I am the first woman who's been doing the Gymnastics for so long and whose life can give some information for research. Many women have throw-backs, multiple come-backs, breaks, quitting and new encounters with this deep feminine practice.
It is obvious that the Gymnastics is not a thing that can be described in view of the previous experience, since there is nothing similar to THIS Gymnastics. NOTHING. There isn't any other practice that in 15 minutes a day can drastically change the life of a woman. I don't know any woman who, doing the Gymnastics for over a year, could say: "Well, my life hasn't changed at all. When I started the Gymnastics, I was the same like now". Maybe, such women do exist but I don't know them. I haven't had any feedback of this kind.
Zvezda Gymnastics is a wonderful, live and sparkling organism. It is distributed in the shape of different elements. Somewhere it runs as a full-flowing river; in others it blows as a light wind or burns away illnesses and outdated programs; and somewhere else it settles down firmly like the earth that we step. And there are also hurricanes, earthquakes and calm. Many things can happen along with this Gymnastics. Starting these exercises women immerse in all this outrage of elements that, in turn, start manifesting themselves from within. Both, from inside and outside. Harmonizing the inner world with the life circumstances. And in years, thanks to this joint work (that is, no doubt, done by both the woman and the Gymnastics), the woman reveals herself and lets herself be. Be any and be a Woman.
I always say:  "Do the Gymnastics for your health". A sound mind in a sound body. If you come to a healthy life in a really healthy body, all the things that seem so important to you now will change as a minimum. But, most probably, they will stop bothering you. You'll have new interests and a new life. A new life in a new body.
Whatever you did before the Gymnastics, if you're reading this book, your body is unlikely to be perfect. Perfect people don't read books about health. They don't look for practices. They found their exercises, meditations long ago, and they are not looking for anything else. If you are reading these notes, if you are still in search, it means there is something that you need to change and where you shall aspire. And believe me, it means that even if you are a fitness instructor or an experienced yogi and you still want "to do something else", when you start the Gymnastics and really do it for a year, your body will change, your thoughts will change and you won't recognise yourself. Even if now you think that your are OK and you don't need to change anything. Don't change it if you don't need it, but then don't start the Gymnastics. Believe me, this practice will find what has to be changed in you. As water, that can be a tiny forest brook and also a mud stream, the Gymnastics will fill and fresh you and it will bring out to the surface everything that has been thoroughly concealed. Concealed from your husband, mother, children. From yourself. Do you think you are crystal clear and you have nothing to conceal? The Gymnastics will reveal everything that you hide. And it will show it to you. Then you will have to decide whether you will solve it or, after seeing it, brush it aside and stop doing the Gymnastics.  Probably, in such case you shouldn't start at all.
Don't do Zvezda Gymnastics if you want to change your love life. Don't do it if you are not satisfied with something in your life. In order to change something you are not happy about, in the modern market there are lots of ways, methods, teachings and schools. The Gymnastics is unlikely to improve your life circumstances if you are not satisfied with them. Don't expect magic from the Gymnastics. If in some feedbacks they write about magic, it doesn't mean that this magic is sure to happen in your life. Everything may be absolutely different. In their feedbacks people rarely write about pain or something that worries them. They seldom write in an honest way how IT WAS. They write how it has become but they don't write what they had to go through. And you don't know what you have to go through so that this magic could happen in your life. Magic is work. Great work. It's a step beyond the ordinary. Beyond the ordinary, there lies magic. Beyond the comfort zone. There is no magic in comfort, it is always beyond it. Step out of your comfort zone and there you'll find something you don't expect. And you will lose yesterday's orienting points. They will be past when you come there. However, now they are your current guiding lines. And you'll lose them if you go beyond the boundaries. For this reason I say: "Don't do the Gymnastics if you are not satisfied with something". Don't do it from a "minus" state.
However, start Zvezda Gymnastics if you are ready to set off on a journey into yourself, to your health, to your essence. Do it four times a week for a year. Don't stop if it hurts or you feel bad; continue saturating yourself in the Gymnastics energy; add some other available remedies, but keep going.
Do the Gymnastics FOR your health. For the body to be healthy and live. For the energy to flow easily and freely in your body. For the energy to be sufficient for all your life projects.
Sincerely yours,
Maria Guseva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/zvezda.gymnastics/
http://gimnastika-zvezda.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0
« Последнее редактирование: 21 Сентябрь 2015, 22:24:18 от maryla »
Имей совесть и делай, что хочешь! (С)
http://m-a-r-y-l-a.livejournal.com/705610.html

maryla

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Мария Гусева
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Zvezda Gymnastics. The book
« Ответ #1 : 02 Октябрь 2014, 21:42:47 »
A chapter from the book
Who comes to Zvezda Gymnastics? Who is it intended for?
I observe women who come to the Gymnastics. I've been doing it for a long time and I see many trends. For example, women can be divided into three categories:
1. "As soon as I learnt about Zvezda Gymnastics, I immediately understood that this is mine!"
 2. "For the first time I learnt about the Gymnastics two years ago and ignored it. But recently I read something about it again and thought that I want to try it".
3. "I had nothing to do on Saturday evening. I was surfing the Internet and saw the description of Zvezda exercises. I also saw an announcement of the seminar on Wednesday. So, I decided to attend it and try the exercises under the guidance of an instructor".
As for myself, I fall into the second category. I didn't take the Gymnastics seriously for a long time. Who are these Charming Women (the name of the original version of these exercises)? How can they be useful to me?
What comes next? Women can be divided again:
1. Women from the first category do 7 exercises for a year approximately 4 times a week in accordance with the guidelines.
2. The second category of women do it on impulse: actively for 1-2 weeks, sometimes 1-2 months, then they quit and then start again. And in this way, by fits and starts, they continue doing Zvezda Gymnastics for some time. If they manage to combine their life and the Gymnastics, they start doing the exercises regularly and in their own rhythm. Or the Gymnastics leaves.
3. The third category quit at once in a week or 3 months. Sometimes they come back in a couple of years with a new vision and new motivation, and then there is a chance for the Gymnastics to take root. However, the majority of women simply forget about Zvezda exercises.
4. The fourth category of women do it for some time trying their best to follow the guidelines and persuading themselves that they should do it "the right way". However, at the same time their creative nature requires regular innovations and active changes. These are the women who constantly invent new exercises, try to find a new way of doing the existing ones and... to do the Gymnastics standing on the head.
I would like to dwell upon the fourth category.
It is not for nothing that there are recommendations to do Zvezda Gymnastics for a year without giving it up for a long time, however, with a break for New Year and other holidays, and conscientiously resuming it afterwards. It is not necessary to do many exercises or to repeat them many times. You merely should do it for about 10 minutes a day, on average 4 times a week for a year. If you want more physical load, you can do the same 7 exercises several times a day. 3, 5, 10 times a day but not at a time. It shall be several times a day. Your body will start changing gradually and the mind will also cleanse gradually. And the main thing is that this will be constant. Not by fits and starts: "I'll start it right away! I'll go on a diet, do the Gymnastics, change the whole wardrobe, become a beauty!". It will be in regular homoeopathic doses. All goes through the mill, and all comes out flour. Zvezda Gymnastics will stay in your life for a long time and, most probably, it will fundamentally change it.
I write about this at the very beginning of the book for a purpose. If you've recently learnt about the Gymnastics, read some inspiring feedback and you want to immediately start the exercises, read this book up to the end. Of course, if you do the Gymnastics several times in this period, nothing special will happen. But read the book up to the end in order to understand whether you really want to do it, whether you are ready to live your life alongside with the Gymnastics, hand in hand. To change, to get filled, to live.
Try to live the first year with the Gymnastics without any inventions. Without any attempts to change the exercises, to organize and instruct groups of other women (whatever your motivation is). Decide to do Zvezda Gymnastics for a year, neither more nor less, and then ... start.
The Gymnastics is alive. Don't force or abuse it, just try it and get acquainted with yourself. Gradually going deeper with every day of exercise. I am sure you won't recognise yourself in a year. And the desire to change the exercises will pass. The Gymnastics will fully and firmly settle in your life. It will become your tool of getting to know yourself and the world as well as your source of energy.

maryla

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Мария Гусева
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #2 : 21 Сентябрь 2015, 22:22:09 »
Zvezda Gymnastics in My Life

What are my personal changes resulting from Zvezda practicing?

I'll leave out all the details because I've described them in the book about my motherhood. Now I want to pay a special attention to the underlying meaning of my life processes of that time.

I'll start with the parable.

"One night a man had a dream. He saw himself walking along the seafront together with God. He could see the scenes of his life flickering in the sky. After each flicker he saw two lines of foot prints on the sand. One belonged to him, the other one to God. When the last scene flickered, he looked back at the foot prints. The man noticed that many times on his life path there was only one line of foot prints. He also noticed that it was in the most difficult and saddest moments of his life.

That upset him and he asked God:

- God, You said that from the moment I decided to follow You, You would never leave me. But I noticed that during my hardest periods there was only one line of footprints on the sand. I don't understand why You leave me when I need You most of all.

God replied:   
- My dear child, I love you and I will never leave you. In the time of sufferings you saw only one line of foot prints on the sand because at that time I was carrying you".

So, to make my point of view clear, I want to speak about the key moment of my life when I was left alone, pregnant, and with the first child to care about. I want to describe it with reference to Zvezda Gymnastics. Thus, basing on the real life example, it will be clear to understand what I mean saying that this practice helps to get aware of your life processes and gives you resources to face your life mess, without ignoring it, to work it over, to get transformed, to move to a new stage of life and understanding of reality as it is.

An extract from My Motherhood Book:

About Prince Charming and Cinderella
"...Time passed by. I continued working and had success from time to time. My life was interesting and intense. I opened some businesses, had some love relations. In a word, I lived as I could. Then I had a love affair, then another one, and the second child. It was in 2006. The love affair was over when I was pregnant but the baby remained. And in that moment  Zvezda Gymnastics gave me resources to overcome it. Before the second pregnancy I was quite an ordinary person with standard desires such as "Prince Charming in a cool car", "beautiful palace" and so on. Yes, I did deliver my first child at home. I didn't  have him vaccinated and didn't apply to medical institutions. I didn't take any medicine myself or give it to my child. But at the same time I still wished "an ordinary woman's happiness" and material welfare with my "much loved" work and other attributes.

When I met the father of my second child I thought this was HIM. My concept of the universal harmony was a bit spoilt by the fact that I had another child from another man as well as the fact that I make my living independently. As for the rest, everything looked perfect to me. I am beautiful and he is handsome. We have a place to live in (in my flat, of course). Soon we'll have a baby. The man will maintain us and fight for our material welfare. That was my vision. The love affair lasted for four months. I got pregnant and after that we tried to keep our relations for three more months. Our beautiful, romantic and passionate relationships quite fast turned into passionate fights with lots of pain, resentment and expectations. We even went to the so called family therapy. Our relations didn't really get any better but I learnt about gestalt therapy. And I've never used this method any more...

Once, in one of these therapy sessions the question about expenses was raised out loud: how we share expenses and who pays. Our relationships were new and I preferred to ignore the fact that the man didn't take any part in our expenses. Somehow I hoped that "once we get married....".  In a word, discussing our common expenses (something about an air conditioner installed in my flat) it turned out that the man wanted to share our expenses in half. That meant he would live in my territory but install an air conditioner with our joint efforts. And I could do nothing about that. I didn't manage to convince myself that this would go away by itself. I simply said that I was pregnant and he had to maintain us. Then we had some talks trying to find out who loved whom, how we wanted to live and with whom etc. Anyway, we broke up. To be more exact, the man left me.

That was a crash. Wreckage of my everything. How? That was the love of my life, my Prince Charming! We must  die on the same day and our children must live in a family estate happy and safe! And what do I have instead of that??? The second child and me being a single parent? With two kids? Who will want me now? How will I earn my living to maintain my children? Only with the money support of the first father?

I was rolling on the floor with pain... I didn't understand how I could go on living. The question wasn't about  living or not, it was about how I could do that.

As far as I remember the first thing I did was going to the sea to Romania with my child. By bus. I wouldn't do this during my third pregnancy when I already understood that a pregnant woman should take care of herself and not take additional load. But then I went to Romania. I engrossed myself in Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus book hoping to understand the male psychology and to become the "right" woman so that my man would come back to me. When I returned from the holiday, the Prince had finally decided everything and left. And I was left alone with two children. 

Then there were lots of different things and now we... communicate. We are forced to communicate because we are adults and we understand that we have a child together. But, of course, there is no love at all. This is the way it is. This story has completely changed me, changed my concept of love, of the roles of husband and wife, of a child and parent. And I'm happy that everything happened this way not another: fast, clear and  easy to understand.

Why am I describing it in such detail? The reason is that, in my opinion, people are born with a certain script that clearly states how a person must react to certain things. Characters are not so important. The main thing is how they behave and react in certain circumstances. One person will laugh in the situation in which the other one will commit suicide. People come to our life for a reason. Each meeting is a chance to step beyond your limits, get out of the squirrel wheel.

When you are inside the squirrel cage you think that happiness is bound to come soon, it is almost here, you only have to run the wheel a bit more. And when this happiness fails, you cannot understand how it could happen giving that you've diligently run the wheel and have already deserved happiness. Why am I chasing it and it is escaping me?

And in this moment there appears a chance. At first it is tiny but if you take it, it grows to the size of a mud stream. Some floodgates open and all your patterns of behaviour and mindset accumulated during the whole life are pulled down immediately. They are completely ruined. You look around and see the light and day. The earthquake ceased, the flood subsided as well as the fire. The pain is gone. So, what is next?

Now it is fresh and clear like in the early morning. All the wreckage is around you but you don't care about it any more. You want to get up and go ahead. Just stand up and go without running in the squirrel cage. In a straight way, in a curved way, with or without a purpose. Just start LIVING. Without any patterns or ideals prescribing what your life, your prince or flat should be like. Simple living. Every day, with every breath.

Now I can comment all this from the point of view of Zvezda practicing and family constellations in the following way: my second prince was a reflection of the relations of my parents. As simple as that. There were even some numerical coincidences. My father was 2.5 years younger than my mother. The same with my prince - exactly 2.5 years younger than me. My mother got pregnant with me when she'd been living with my father for 4 months. The same happened to me.

We call all this love: a script carefully passed to off-springs and not worked through by the ancestors.

I am proud of my ancestors. My clan has power and energy though, maybe, not always used for the good. And it took me some time to develop this power. While I was chasing my "happiness", I couldn't get my power...

Then, in summer 2006, I was pregnant and my prince left me. And... I decided to change my destiny. I moved the tram of my life from the predestined track to an open field. At that time it was only unconscious and intuitive, but I refused point black to live the life of women of my family. I decided I would better live my own way. My life would better be unclear than predestined.

And it was like that in summer 2006. God carried me in his arms, very patiently and carefully. But, of course, I didn't understand it then. I continued doing Zvezda Gymnastics and followed different tokens and omens. One of such tokens lead me to Vlad Lebedko's workshop and then to spiritual masters.

It's interesting that since I started Zvezda, there have been lots of different things in my life. But the things that remained are Zvezda Gymnastics and Sufism.

At the first Vlad's workshop a lot of different things happened to me. In particular, I had my first magical theater. My request was "What is love?". At that time I was in process of awakening and looking out of the squirrel cage trying to understand what was there, outside the cage. And I thought that I knew absolutely nothing about love. So, I could get this sacral knowledge at the magic theater.

Instead of the ephemeral notion of love I suddenly found out that I am strong.  Incredibly strong. The fact is that I tried to find femininity patterns and implement them in my life. It was something like that: here is a man and I have to cook for him. Or, here are dirty dishes and I have to wash them up. And things like that. The woman must do these things because that is her role. And the man must kill mammoths and bring them home. Well, I did my best to comply with the woman's role with my prince and I didn't get any mammoths in return though I was expecting them in the future.

And when my prince left me, I was suffering a lot and questioning God why the prince broke up with me, such a beautiful and feminine woman who also washed up. And pregnant, in addition to everything.

And I received the answer: "Because you are not a lamb, dear. And don't pretend it. Don't wash up and cook for your man when he comes home. It will make happy neither you nor him. Do you want to wash up? Then do it. But don't do it if you don't want to". I got this answer in a very harsh way which is usual for me. It was at the hard magic theater but the result was worth it.

Basing on my personal experience and observations of other people, though without claiming the absolute truth, I can confidently state the following. The society is not interested in strong women. We live in the epoch of patriarchy, so, the woman must be "soft and obedient". If a woman is strong, she is either single, or makes a man knuckle under, or, if she doesn't want to be a battle axe, she starts attending femininity seminars to learn to be "a woman". And here is the trap. Few people know what "the woman" is. And those, who know, don't teach it. Those coachers who teach femininity convince women to be flexible and pliable molding them as clay and promising a man in return without mentioning what kind of man they'll get. Who becomes the partner of a "strong" woman who is pretending to be a lamb? A weak man pretending to be a lion.

They will be a couple for some time. And, maybe, it will even be romantic. But later they will inevitably show their cards and everything will become clear. If the people are clever enough, they'll let their relations finish. If not, the weak man will show his power using the methods available to him: humiliating the woman or even hitting her if humiliation ceases to be effective (in terms of gain of energy). A man hits a woman for the sole reason: he can't show his power otherwise because he really has little power. He has physical power, but he has less energy than his woman does. He feels it and starts proving to himself that he is also "strong". He proves it physically.

Thus, femininity training courses prepare women for sexual and household slavery which they are bound to be in for the sole reason - their gender. Were you born a woman? Then work.

During the magic theater the characters wanted me to be weak. But I didn't give up. I screamed and refused to become weak. That episode helped me to realize my power. Realize and finally accept it. The woman can do many things, she can do everything. She can do more than a man because she can give birth to a child. And she can also do all the rest. The man also can do everything himself, except for giving birth. People of both sexes can cook, build houses, go to space and make scientific discoveries. It is easier to live together and to share responsibilities. But if people want to live separately, each of them can do everything himself/herself, though it'll take more time. For this reason, I think, there are no male or female responsibilities. There is no point in being obedient for your husband to love you. The challenge is to be happy. This challenge is for everyone.  Are you happy washing up? Then do it. But if you believe that by washing up you'll make somebody happy though you don't want to do it, then you won't make anyone happy.

I think the only reason to live together is love. But without any conditions about washing up.

In this way I found my power. To be more exact, I started discovering it. I stopped rejecting it and finally faced it. And Zvezda Gymnastics was one of the main reasons for that.

I'll speak about femininity again and not once. Femininity as well as Zvezda practice is my "topic". Whatever I do, everything about women, femininity and the role of women in the modern society arises this way or another.  The same goes to children and their healthy upbringing.

To a certain degree, I decided to write this book because I need to compile and reveal everything that is boiling inside of me. Zvezda Gymnastics remains the background of everything I do this way or another. Zvezda and Sufism. Zvezda practice helps to have a healthy body, get pregnant, give birth to children and raise them as well as to travel, work and write. Sufism helps to keep your mind and heart clean and clear, to live fully and brightly.

I write a lot about Sufism in my resources. And I'll speak about it in this book too because Sufism is an important part of my way. I think that Zvezda Gymnastics and Sufism have something in common: they make people healthier and happier in their life. Here is Rumi's quote: "Either seem as you are or be as you seem". And it is Zvezda Gymnastics that brings a woman to her true self.
And one more quote: " There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen!".

Rumi (or Mewlana) is a great Persian poet, sufi. After his death the Mevlevi Sufi Order was founded. It is also known as the order of whirling dervishes. Dervishes don't do Zvezda Gymnastics but they whirl. I share their philosophy. And I think that those who have been doing the Gymnastics for a long time also share the sufi principles.
Rumi says: " Come, come, whoever you are. An unbeliever, a fire worshipper, a pagan. This is not the door of desperation. Come, whoever you are, come!"
Sufis welcome any practice, beliefs and convictions. A person can be a Muslim, a Christian or a Buddhist and be a Sufi at the same time. That's what attracts me in Sufism. Tactfulness and firm following the Way.
I believe that after practicing Zvezda for a long time each woman will find her own faith which might be embodied in some certain Tradition or which might be free of any religious rules. Judging by myself and thousands of other women, Zvezda exercises help to open the heart and feel the true spirituality.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #3 : 16 Ноябрь 2015, 00:25:36 »
Healing Yourself: Zvezda Gymnastics and Other Remedies
a chapter from Zvezda Gymnastics Book by Maria Guseva

Once I had a seminar in a small group.  Many of the participants were interested in health questions, ways of healing without doing any harm etc.

Once again I spoke a lot about the fact that practicing Zvezda Gymnastics might cause acute conditions of old diseases and that you might also learn about existence of some diseases that were latent in your body. I've already spoken in detail about how you should do the Gymnastics when you are ill. But I would like to remind you once again the main principle: you can practice Zvezda exercises while being ill and very often these exercises help you to recover. However, you should do it carefully listening to your body very attentively.

You should start Zvezda practicing  with the basic positions (doing each basic position for 30-60 seconds once or several times a day). In 7-10 days, if you feel good and there are no acute conditions of your diseases, you can start Zvezda exercises. Start with the easiest exercises gradually moving to the difficult ones. And I want to repeat once again that you should do the exercises paying a special attention to your body processes. If you feel worse, go back to the basic positions. Don't quit practicing Zvezda. Find two minutes a day to do the basic positions and a used-up energy release. Sometimes it may be very difficult but motivate yourself for this practice so that the energy could move and renew in your body.

Family Constellations. I write a lot about them and recommend them at every opportunity. As for diseases from the point of view of constellations, I believe that to find the root cause of a disease is, apparently, the main step for curing it. The root cause is the same as the cabbage stump. At first, there was some cause that lead to childhood traumas, or even family traumas, child's colds and some serious diseases causing some hospital stay for two weeks or a month, teenage joint ache etc. And, as a result of this, at the age of 30 a person has some disease, for example, allergy that gets worse every year. When he/she was a child, mother gave him only cereals, because the child was allergic to everything. The child grew up and have asthma. Being an adult, the person coped with asthma but every May he/she has to leave the native city because of spring allergy that gets worse every year. So, this is the disease of the same nature. It transforms as time goes by but it  doesn't go away. What shall we do about that? Can Zvezda Gymnastics help in such case? Actually, it can. But what if Zvezda practice is not enough? Then, in my opinion, one should look for the root cause. In the above stated example the root cause might be some conflict between the parents because of adultery during the mother's pregnancy. Or a conflict between the mother and her mother-in-law. Or a conflict of any other kind. Without finding this root cause and reconciling the participants of such conflict in your mind you might not be able to recover completely. The core of the disease will stay intact waiting to be discovered. Try to find the root cause yourself. Write down your feelings and emotions in a diary, read self-help books. Maybe, your case has already been considered. I believe that the easiest and most efficient way is to have a family constellation set up. But if that doesn't suit you, find your ways. It is possible to recover from many diseases, the only thing is to have faith and inner motivation.   

Once again I would like to speak about great benefits of body psychotherapy.
Sometimes women ask me:
- Does it mean that Zvezda Gymnastics is not enough?
And I honestly reply:
- Yes, it does. You should also apply to body therapists. If the body therapist (massage therapist, chiropractic , osteopath etc.) tells you that you are healthy, I'll be happy for you and this will mean that you can maintain your health only with Zvezda exercises. And in this case, Zvezda Gymnastics will be enough.

- I thought that 15 minutes a day of Zvezda practicing are enough....

- You live in a big city. Can you imagine what kind of environment is that? How aggressive it is? Even if your food is healthy, or even if you are a rawtarian, you breath in the city air. Even if you drink only bottled water or bring water from a spring, you have a shower in the tap water. And so on. You are about 30-40-50 years old. Your body has already accumulated some strains and stresses and some of them have already become diseases. Do you think that 15 minutes of Zvezda exercising are enough to be healthy again? My answer is no. They are not enough. Go to body therapists, correct your body geometry, restore your inner rhythms, achieve the balance of your body, soul and mind. When you have all of this in balance, then Zvezda Gymnastics will be enough to maintain your health. Thus, Zvezda practice gives you recourses for healing and sometimes it can even heal, but in the majority of cases, you should find your specialist who will help you to make your body healthy.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #4 : 08 Декабрь 2015, 21:09:48 »
CHAPTER 4
RESEARCH AND FEEDBACKS

The more I and other Zvezda instructors  write about this practice in different Internet resources, the more theoretical data we collect about Zvezda Gymnastics. We get to know how these exercises influence women, in what cycles as well as we learn about results, changes and throwbacks . Feedback in Zvezda Gymnastics is very important.

As a result of many years of work of our Zvezda forum, instructors' chats and exchange of experience at instructors' seminars, we have collected many feedbacks and evidence about how this practice influences the woman's body, the reproductive,  hormonal, cardiovascular and locomotor systems as well as the psychosomatic processes in the body and soul of women.

So, here are some articles based on the research done by the author and her team of instructors.

The Correct Basic Positions
by instructor Anastasia Kuzmina

I see that many women underestimate Zvezda basic positions. However, the basic positions are the keys to Zvezda Practice. And it is very important to do them correctly. They have a huge resource for self-healing. Many times I have felt for myself and seen in other women that doing the basic positions correctly significantly changes the quality of the other exercises and, as a result, it changes a woman, the quality of her life, her looks and health.

Yesterday I told the woman, who had been attending my classes for 2 years, to stay in the upper basic position for a third of the class. She has serious problems with her back. We've achieved some great results in the pelvis and low back and we have a lot of work to do in the shoulder area. The woman has an excessive curve in the thoracic spine and the mobility of the left shoulder and arm is limited. It is clearly seen in the upper basic position. The fact is that a healthy body easily does the basic position with all its subtleties. The body takes this position without any effort and it feels natural. Any difficulties in taking it means a deviation from the healthy standard.

One of the serious problems in correcting defects of the locomotor system is muscular habits. Incorrect position of the body feels normal. And if you correct the body position it feels uncomfortable to the person. The bones can be corrected and put in the right place, but the muscles will draw them into the usual position.  So, if you have a spinal curvature, it is not enough to do Zvezda Gymnastics only for pleasure in tune with your feelings. At first, you have to develop new and healthy habits in the body. For this purpose you may need some assistance of a body therapist and a Zvezda instructor or your own very close attention and delicate attitude to your body as well as to the recommendations about the basic positions.

The upper basic position corrects the vertical posture of the body very well. It provides the right feeling of the gravity center, distribution of weight and load, at the same time working deeply with the shoulder joints and arm muscles.  I often see strained bender muscles limit the mobility of a limb. This leads to joint problems and raises stagnant processes.

So, it is important to keep the spine in a strictly vertical position, the shoulders  move backwards as much as possible (it is the shoulders that shall move; the chest shouldn't stick out), the elbows aim forwards as much as possible. Please, note that the wrists (and not the back of the hands as it usually happens) press the back a bit higher the lumbar curve. It is important to keep the hands relaxed BUT perpendicular to the body. If you cannot do some of these movements, it is likely that you have a problem in the neck, chest and/or lumbar spine. Or there might be some limited mobility of the arms due to an injury. You have to work with it, correct it and maintain in good state. So, what can you do? First of all, do Zvezda basic positions. Do each basic position as well as you can, smoothen your breathing so that the whole body participates in the process, relax your belly and pelvic floor. Keep the position for some time.

I think it will be more effective if you work with the elbows and shoulders not through effort but through relaxation. I mean that if you make efforts pushing your elbows forwards and the shoulders backwards, the muscles will be hard to yield. But if, after taking the best possible basic position, you relax and smoothen your breath and let your body get accustomed to the position and then let your muscles move further, the results will appear quite fast. Do the same in the middle and low positions. In the low position let your chest and lumbar curve be drawn down by gravity force. The shoulders shall be straightened and lowered. The head is raised so that you could look forward without strain in the neck. If you cannot look forward in the low basic position, most probably, you have some problems in the neck and chest.

The next step is moving from this position and returning to it, i.e. doing an exercise. With even and full breathing and slow, smooth and conscientious movements these exercises help to acquire the right muscular habits.  However, I wouldn't recommend to be in a hurry to start doing the exercises. At the beginning of my personal Zvezda practicing, in a year after I started it, I realized that I didn't pay proper attention to the basic positions. I did them superficially without feeling them deeply. So, in a year, I stopped doing all the Zvezda exercises and practiced only the basic positions. I stayed in each position for about five minutes. Though I didn't limit myself to a certain time period. I simply stayed in one of the basic positions and observed my feelings in the body. I structured every detail, every subtlety. I dissolved my discomfort, learnt to breath smoothly and relax the pelvic floor. As a result, my knees stopped aching in the middle basic position. I stopped falling in low exercise 8 (Who would have thought that there is such connection?!). I learnt to raise my arms smoothly above the head, my heart beating stabilized and my right arm stopped getting numb in the upper exercises. Low exercises 2 and 4 that had taken some effort from me before became smooth and graceful. These are all the signs of health, the indicators of strains that got relaxed and that could have become some new diseases.

That woman who spent 15 minutes at my class staying in the basic position, left the class being a different person. She noticed that this class was more effective to her than the previous ones. Despite less physical activity she felt more exercised. The body became more flexible and the less mobile left arm  became less rigid. She got all these results after one class in which she devoted 15 minutes to the proper upper basic position!

A properly structured healthy body has lots of resources for self-cleaning and healing. Pay close attention to Zvezda basic positions . They are of great help in structuring your body!

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #5 : 25 Январь 2016, 09:29:12 »
Flat Belly
a chapter from Zvezda Gymnastics Book by Maria Guseva

Once I had a Zvezda Gymnastics seminar. The participants were "advanced". Except for two women, all of them had been doing this practice for about a year. Many women asked interesting questions.

And again, the question of a flat belly was raised. They said that their friends would like to start Zvezda practicing but they wouldn't do it because Zvezda instructors didn't have flat bellies. And this fact (the bellies not being flat) had been strongly demotivating women for a long time. In this case I will say my favourite phrase: "Thanks God, it's like that!". If they don't want to do it, they shouldn't.

Still let's have a deeper look at the topic of a woman's bulging belly. Here is what I said at that seminar: "We have been living on the men's territory for a long time. Women train their bodies with men's exercises trying to achieve the results typical for men's bodies (a flat tummy is one of them). Women aspire to some men's standards and make themselves fit in them. And at the same time, do you know how common is the operation of removing a womb? One of my acquaintances, who is over 50, has recently undergone this operation.  She was very concerned about that and her doctor said: "Well, when you walk along the street, you cannot see who has a womb and who doesn't. But I know that few women over fifty have it. I myself remove it". And this is really scaring. I did some research on this topic and found the following statistical data:

•   about 80% of all the gynecologic  operations are done due to uterine fibroids and 90% of these operations are removal of the uterus;
•   each third woman over 55 was removed the uterus due to uterine fibroids;
•   the average age of women who are removed the uterus due to uterine fibroids is 42.

So, this disease is wide-spread. And it's much more common than we think at our age of 25-35. Try to think of how many women you know who have undergone some "female" operations. Any of them. Starting from some simple laparoscopic surgery for pertubation of fallopian tubes or cesarean section to uterus removal. I think a lot of women you know will come to your mind. Though recently in some forum I read a woman speculating whether she should remove the uterus or not and whether her husband would treat her worse if he knew about it. Is it possible that the husband doesn't know  that his wife has been removed the uterus? How?
So, what do you think why such surgical measures for female organs are so common? Of course, a flat belly has nothing to do with this. But striving to have it and to have the man's type of body is, in my opinion, a direct way to problems with the female reproductive system.

For my part, I can say that you can and should look for the psychological roots of uterine fibroids as well as those of other diseases and at the same time treat these diseases with medicine or surgery if needed. But still, first of all, you should find the root cause of this disease and work with it. I think that the easiest way is to do a systematic (family) constellation. Or you can also practice meditations, fill in the radical forgiveness worksheet and the like. I believe that you shall understand that this is not something normal as well as erosion. Recently we've discussed the question of erosion. And now there is the opinion which is quite common for the Western medicine that erosion is some sort of norm and one shouldn't treat it. I agree that cryotherapy and other types of treatments are ok, though I wouldn't be in a hurry to do them. But erosion is not something normal. It's great if it disappears during a pregnancy, but if not, you should also work with it, find and understand the root cause and remove it. And, in this case, even if the erosion doesn't disappear, at least it wouldn't grow into something worse.

Dear women,  I wish you to be healthy! Take care of yourself and, first of all, of your inner world because the outside is like the inside. Everything can be fixed and healed. Where there is a will, there's a way.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #6 : 19 Февраль 2016, 07:38:39 »
Reverently Speaking about the Breasts
A chapter from the Zvezda Gymnastics Book by Maria Guseva

I write a lot about such important thing as a relaxed body. It's trite to say so but only a relaxed body can be healthy. If the body has some constant  tension in any place, sooner or later it becomes a health problem. As a rule, when we are young, we don't  pay attention to it. But when the body starts attracting our attention with some health problems, it is already difficult to relax it only with power of thoughts.

So, I want to say that you'd better start taking care of your body as early as possible. And it will grant you with long healthy years of your life together. 

As for the breasts, they are surrounded by a lot of different things: fears, complexes, expectations, disappointment. The breasts must always comply with some standards: they must be either big or small. I believe that the size of breasts started being so important not so long ago. Though it's difficult to me to judge because, as a rule, I always write irrespective of any scientific research, basing only on my personal experience of observing people. I believe that the size of breasts doesn't matter for sex or breast-feeding a child. My observation is that big breasts, unlike small ones, can be of a problem for a woman.  But at the same time, lots of women want to increase the breast size putting silicone inside or, at least, pushing the breasts up. 

Now I'd like to speak about a bra. Where did it come from? Why do the majority of women use it? And I did it too. Before Zvezda Gymnastics, of course. After starting Zvezda practice I got rid of any constricting clothes for good. Now I use only comfortable and loose things. Many women practicing Zvezda say the same. Of course, I do have some bras but only for a special occasion, not for everyday wear.

Quite recently I started receiving some feedbacks about the breasts, breast problems, reluctance to wear a bra, to constrict the body with this rigid thing,  that arises when doing Zvezda Gymnastics. I realized that the bra is such a usual thing in every woman's wardrobe that nobody asks what it is for. Now I firmly believe that wearing a bra everyday may be harmful. I can't understand what are the benefits of using it but I can easily describe how the body is constricted by tight ribbons and underwires that prevent the body from breathing and limiting the blood circulation.  And if the breasts are not only constrained but also pushed up, that is a direct way to cysts and tumors. Isn't it the reason why breast cancer is so wide spread now? I think the main cause of breast cancer is the fact that women don't use their breasts for what they are directly intended for: feeding a child. Especially, when there is a child but there is no breast-feeding. Anyway, if the breasts are constantly constricted and constrained with metal wires, it's logical that sooner or later there will be some problems, isn't it?

Let's take an arm or a leg. Let's suppose that the arm crooked in a certain way has come into fashion. And now it is believed to be "beautiful" this way. People start crooking their arms with different tools, twisting and constricting some part of it. What will be the result of this barbarity? Of course, some health problems in this part.

Why shall it be different for the breasts? Why can they be pushed up with impunity? They shouldn't be treated this way. The breasts are soft, of course, and can forgive bad treatment for a long time but it won't be always like that.
Besides, the very attempt to remodel the breasts, to make them higher or bigger, speaks for itself. To me, such remodeling means that a woman cannot accept the body she is given by Nature. I can understand recoursing to plastic surgery when, for example, a child has a cleft palate or a hare lip because having these defects it's difficult to eat and it's really ugly. But what can be bad in big or small breasts? Of course, big breasts can be of some problem, as their owners say. And small ones are "bad" because they are not on trend. A woman doesn't accept herself. She believes that she is ugly and that by constricting her breasts with metal wires and polyurethane foam, she'll become happier. Isn't it absurd?!

I hope that soon this topic as well as that of a relaxed woman's belly will take its rightful place in popular women's magazines.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #7 : 14 Май 2016, 07:36:35 »
Thoracic Spine
a chapter from Zvezda Gymnastics book by Maria Guseva

I'd like to speak about the thoracic spine. 
Once I was sitting in a cafe observing people strolling around. It was summer in Turkey and people were wearing light clothes. That time I paid attention to women and to that upper part of the back which is called thoracic spine.  I started counting the women passing me by who had some problems in this part. That was the majority.

There are lots of illustrations explaining why the majority of women have these problems. The reason is that the spinal bones wear and tear. But I believe that it is not the only way possible, though it really happens to the majority. There are aged women who hold their head up and keep their beautiful back straight. However, there are few of them.

I don't know what I will look like in 20 years. But certainly now my thoracic spine looks different. I believe that if a woman does Zvezda Gymnastics, especially  middle exercises 2 and 3, and all the down exercises, this part of the spine, even if it is initially injured, will be gradually worked through. Especially, if you also visit a body therapist.

In such case it's no use telling yourself: "I must keep my back straight. I must hold my head up". If there are problems in this part of the body, and the head isn't up in a natural way, it's useless to hold it up constantly  reminding yourself to do it. In this case you have to work with this part.

Women often work out abs trying to get rid of the big belly while they need (and should) correct their spine and the excessive belly will disappear thanks to the correct posture. Problems in this part will also cause problems in the chest and neck. But it looks like nobody cares about it. It's a pity that the priorities are so distorted in the mind of people. So, please, look at the women surrounding you, look at yourself and start, if you haven't started yet, doing Zvezda Gymnastics!

maryla

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
  • Мария Гусева
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #8 : 14 Май 2016, 07:49:53 »
ура!