Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: Zvezda Practice with an Environmentally-Friendly Request  (Прочитано 2301 раз)

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
Zvezda Practice with an Environmentally-Friendly Request
« : 19 Август 2015, 19:30:48 »
Zvezda Practice with an Environmentally-Friendly Request
by instructor Anastasia Kuzmina (practicing since 2009)

I often hear suggestions using Zvezda Gymnastics as a kind of “life facilitator”. It is clear that beginners want to improve their life and some instructors, wanting to attract more people, make the suggestion of using Zvezda practice to fulfill their wishes, to attract and hold the husband, to cure children and to do other important things.
 As many beginners, I used to try to use the Gymnastics in my egoistic purposes. I wanted to improve my life from the common point of view established in the society. I tried to make my then husband fall in love with me again, to make my wishes come true, to secure me and my kid good health so that I wouldn’t be bothered by the body at all till the death and to look perfect at the same time also till the death. In a word, I had common human desires and it looked like I’d found the perfect tool for them – Zvezda Gymnastics.

I got divorced very shortly after I’d started this practice. In general, I was very disappointed in Zvezda Gymnastics at that time though somewhere deep inside I felt that it was my mistake and these exercises had nothing to do with it. Thanks to this subtle feeling inside I didn’t quit practicing though I didn’t understand what’s the purpose of this practice after all the things that had happened. Probably, the personal example of Maria Guseva – her self-sufficiency, energy, health, and those of her children, inspired me to go on.
Three years passed. And in this period my life and me have changed drastically. Now I can answer myself why I should do Zvezda Gymnastics and those who practice it with me use my answer too.

The answer is that starting this practice you won’t be able to live the life you used to live. Of course, there are people who do their best to keep their life the same and spend a lot of energy on that. And they manage to stay the same. But that equals to resisting the power compared to a storm.

Zvezda Gymnastics increases the life energy of a woman. And it becomes more difficult to live the life ignoring the signals of the body and external circumstances. And what for? These exercises give energy to a woman to solve these problems so that she wouldn’t need to ignore or hide them anymore. For example, many women have acute conditions of different diseases when they do the Gymnastics. If some disease appears in the body on the background of Zvezda practice, it means that it has already been in the body and it would appear later. With greater effects. Doing Zvezda you won’t be able to ignore such little health problems till you are old. It is uncompromising: only 100% health, not even 99%. And the same goes for other life areas.

So, it turns out that Zvezda Gymnastics does improve the life but in a different way than the one that usually attracts beginners. It is not direct. It intensifies the problems and at the same time it gives energy to solve them. In the end, the whole life does improve in general and not only in the first two weeks as it usually happens. Though to achieve this you have to take challenges and to admit your imperfections, and this usually hurts. Normally it’s a great amount of work. For example, it’s very painful to admit that it was you who were wrong and not the surrounding people whom you treat as enemies; that it was you who has taken the role of a victim and has been playing the role of the humiliated and offended one! Doing Zvezda Gymnastics it’s difficult to keep this role. There are too many things that start happening in life. But I know that there are people who try to ignore all this.

I don’t do that. I like the results and wish you the same.