Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: The Best from the Diaries  (Прочитано 21010 раз)

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The Best from the Diaries
« Ответ #15 : 20 Июнь 2014, 21:32:17 »
A feedback about plugged milk ducts

I will write about my problem with the plugged milk ducts, maybe, it’ll be useful for somebody.
Here is the prehistory. I’ve been doing Zvezda Gymnastics for 2 years and now I breastfeed the second child.
In March I unexpectedly faced the problem of plugged milk ducts. I had a high temperature, pains in the breast and some hardening like a stone. I didn’t have such problems with the first child (I didn’t breastfeed him for a long time), so, I got really scared. It happened just before weekend. I found a doctor with difficulty. However, he calmed me down assuring that it wasn’t mastitis yet. Then, step by step doing massage, Zvezda Gymnastics and using some home remedies I cured it in a week.

In a week it started again, though this time I wasn’t running a high temperature. I took the necessary measures in time. This way the story started. Every 2 weeks I had some hardening that was painful. This lasted for almost 2 months.

And here is what I understood. First of all, doing Zvezda Gymnastics with a request helped me to clarify the situation. Absolutely unexpectedly I understood that care should bring joy. At that moment it is was very relevant to me because I was very nervous. I didn’t have enough time to do housework and I bothered my people. Secondly, at home I found the book “Your Body's Telling You: Love Yourself!” by Lise Bourbeau. I was amazed that the description of problems with breasts coincided with the ideas I got with the help of Zvezda Gymnastics. I will include here some quotes: “A woman does her best for those she loves forgetting about her own needs. At the same time she gets angry with the people she cares about because she doesn’t have time to take care about herself. As a rule, if such person cares about someone she does it in a hard and demanding way”. And another quote: “The right breast relates to husband, family and other close people, the left one – to a child”. I was struck by these ideas, but in the book there are more causes for such problem. My personal experience proves that the ideas about the right and left breasts are true. So, now as soon as I feel slight tingling, hardening I pay attention to it and… relax. I start living for myself: reading my favourite books, embroidering, even at the expense of cleaning the house. I let everything be as it is and enjoy the communication with my family. It helps me a lot.

And another thought. When the problem of plugged milk ducts appeared for the first time I couldn’t understand for a long time why I had this problem if I did Zvezda Gymnastics. These exercises had to prevent such problems and maintain the body balance. But one day reading the newsfeed in the social network I realized that the Gymnastics showed the psychological problem at the physical level preventing it from accumulation. As if immediately giving signals that something went wrong. Though such “demanding care” was typical for me before without any consequences.

Taya

• Новичок
  • сказали спасибо: 2
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #16 : 21 Июнь 2014, 00:24:30 »
Mayskaya Roza’s feedback.

I keep beating about the bush in every feedback I am writing. I am going in circles around the main things.
I should write about the changes and I will start with the ones in my body. It is not strange, it is fairly normal.

My stomach is not sore anymore and my gall bladder does not irritate me. It is a wonder given the fact that I have had a stomach ulcer and gastritis for many years and doctors have always been puzzled when they saw a sonogram image of my gall bladder. The skin on my face and on the rest of the body got a lot better. My spots are well in the past. Recently I asked my friend what she thought about the skin on my face. She could not understand why I was asking as she said I had normal skin. Her reply meant a lot to me because I had been covered with spots from the 9th grade.  I tried everything to cure my skin and spent a fortune on it and it was all to no avail. Now all of a sudden my skin is normal. What a relief.

Also I seem to have stopped eating meat. I have a severe eating behavior disorder and I gobble up the food I see and I can’t stop. Recently my mum noticed that I do not eat meat and asked if I decided to keep off it for a while. I said that I just did not want to eat it. I would still prefer not to eat sweets and half a cake at once instead. It is weird though not to want meat. I even refuse from shashlyk (barbeque) these days and before that I could not get past it. Nowadays at receptions when nice food is on the table I just don’t pay attention to it exactly as I don’t pay attention to a vase. It would never occur to me to eat a vase would it? Today I had meat and potatoes for dinner. There was a little of meat and I ate it. It did not change anything.

From this strange change of my food preferences I am moving on to strange things of a different sort. They are rather mystique. To describe them I need to tell you the background. I found my old diary the other day and it brought up memories. I had had a developed intuition for quite a long time up to a certain occasion in the 9th grade which I am not going to mention. I did cards reading to different people, even adults and my fortune telling was very accurate. I always knew if the teacher is going to be at the lesson. I missed a lot of classes at school and never got caught. There were times when I insisted on going to the class because I knew we had to. Those times a deputy head teacher or other authorities would come in. I could feel the future. I put it down in my old diary exactly this way “could feel the future”. I felt it like my hand or leg. I could not manage it but I knew what was right and wrong for me. I tried to manage the future but failed of course.

Later in life I lost that ability and the future felt like a bunch of threads. I could feel those threads and I could untangle them when in trance. It is so difficult to write about it because I don’t remember it well. It feels like explaining what light is to a blind person.

I have been through divorce and I was wrecked by it. I had signs of clinical depression and attempted suicide. Then I discovered Sinton and got over my issues.

Now I have a feeling that I am blind in the world of sighted. It feels like something is trying to get through to me from out there like weak radio signals, I know that the word is not what I know about it but I am unable to make out the other (true?) world.

Changes started gradually. My tastes in video have changed. My favourite pastime is to knit and watch series like Dr. Houseee, Castle once a week.  I still knit but the series I used to watch are now seem dull for me. I watch only a few of them but I feel it will be over soon.

Then Nadezhda Pavlovna Kokhanova started finding my things. Things are not where they are expected to be ironed and folded nicely. There is no one except me to put them there.

Events make completed scenarios with the beginning, middle and a happy end.
The universe gives answers to my questions. It scares me slightly.

I am happy. I did not used to be happy before even in my childhood. I seem to have been born miserable.

These days I can be annoyed and yell because of it. Or I can smile and be happy. All these emotions however are the top of the iceberg and deep down I am happy and confident.

It is my feedback on gymnastics. All of the above started half a year after I began to exercise and it gathers pace.

Now on top of everything I want dress size 48 or 46 even.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #17 : 25 Июнь 2014, 18:49:25 »
A feedback from the Forum:

When Zvezda Gymnastics became part of my life I learnt and felt the poses and movements that help to structure and relax the body. With some things the Gymnastics was a real help. 1. The stiffness of shoulders and neck. I felt tiredness in these areas almost round the clock. Now I structure my body in the Gymnastics and I move in a different way even without doing the Gymnastics. I can stretch, bend and make a slight movement when I feel my neck to get stiff. All the poses in Zvezda are whole, one movement flows out from another. But mostly I feel effect in my problem with the shoulders and neck from the arm movement in upper exercises (even if they are behind the spine in the basic upper position), in the middle exercise when I have to touch the floor with the breasts and in the floor position when I bend the spine. 2. Sexual relations: When I just started the Gymnastics my friend advertised this effect. I was curious what could happen with such cold woman like me. After the first week I suddenly felt drawn towards my husband. I just wanted him. Though usually I only had desire in response to his actions towards me.  And this time it was my initiative. It is cool to feel the desire; as if I had been unfrozen, and the life was full of new colours. It was my feeling that didn’t require any actions from outside, it was born inside of me independently. I wonder how my husband wanted me before when I was empty and indifferent towards him. Of course, he loves me and lovers are drawn to each other, they kiss, hug and make sex. And I am also attractive: with big boobs or whatever men pay attention to. But I think that in terms of sex we were close to the format of “to wank with a magazine”, I mean I was just a beautiful picture that doesn’t care but who wanted to make a good impression, and he was a man who needs regular discharge, who has fantasies and who possesses a beautiful girl from a magazine. Yes, he was tender to me and I liked the moments when everything was over and we just lied hugging.

But this time everything changed. When I got defrosted he also felt the change. He started acting in a different way and got different things in response. In a word, the first month the atmosphere in our flat was hot and lecherous. Then some balance established that suits both of us. In some periods everything is quiet, in the others  we are on fire. In  general, we are more open and trustful to each other. We don’t bother about the rules. Here is our couple and we decide what is good for us.

Taya

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #18 : 27 Июнь 2014, 01:59:31 »
From Hasmik’s diary

I used to be naïve enough to believe that to swim against the stream was something heroic. I thought that achieving a precise goal to get to a certain point at any cost with a slogan “can see the aim and cannot see the obstacles” made a person strong, brave, persevering and strong willed. In my eyes it was pure heroism.

Nowadays I am smiling at that teenage 2D thinking. Thanks Goodness “the stream” cast me ashore. I had to take a time out to think and finally see that it was not the only stream.

There is a little digression.

When I was a second year student I was greatly inspired by hyperbolic geometry which gave me an opportunity to peep through a keyhole at infinite number of opportunities.  The 5th postulate in Euclidean geometry is equivalent to the statement that, in two-dimensional space, for any given line and point not on the line, there is exactly one line through the point that does not intersect the line; i.e. that is parallel to the line. In hyperbolic geometry there are at least two (which means infinitely many) distinct lines through the point which do not intersect the line. Lobachevsky, the founder of hyperbolic geometry made a revolution in science and in my life perception.

When I was “stranded” I realized that it was not the only “stream” but one of the infinite set and there are a lot of ways to get to a certain point. There was not a need to go against the stream. On the contrary to achieve a desired goal it is necessary and sufficient to relax fully and let the flow bring you to the point you wish to get to. In religion it is called “to give oneself up to God”. All you need to do is to relax the body, loosen the grip of expectations, especially if you expect a certain result, let the past (and the future) go and let the flow go through and carry you to the set point and even to the source of all flows.

I did not mean to say too much, I just wanted to make a note that it is easier to go with a flow. It is an exhausting and fruitless ordeal to swim against the stream and going with the flow brings drive. So ride the wave and get the drive.

Taya

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #19 : 04 Июль 2014, 12:05:15 »
Anastasiyaya’s feedback on gymnastics.

I will start with physical changes. 

I decided to write a post mainly about my body and then turn down writing in the diary for a while.

1)   I have a straight back now. My shoulders are on the same level which has always been unheard of for me. Before I had my shoulders forward and thought that it was my body structure. Now I keep them back and they are pulled back automatically when I am trying to give in to my old habit of slouching. I can remember how torturous it was to straighten my back in winter. I could last only two minutes and then I was relieved to be back to stooping. Now I can feel my wings when walking which triggers comments of the nearest and dearest that an upright back is not natural and it strains the spine. What a risky person I am!

2)   My neck has straightened too. I do not raise my shoulders and carry my head forward any more.

3)   My jaws are relaxed most of the time too. It does not happen all the time yet as I am very good at being upset about things and grating my teeth. I catch myself doing that though and then relax again. I frequently wrote before (or was meaning to write) that my facial muscles and mouth made my face a bitter mask. These days my mouth is relaxed and does not twitch every second. I used to make involuntary movements all the time and give angry looks and now it is gone.

4)   My troubled leg has also got a lot better though it still bothers me at times. I can tell that I am still to work on it. I still haven’t got rid of my upset feelings about mum who hurt my leg somehow when she was giving birth to me.

5)   Now about my hands. Volodya had a lot of troubles with them some time back because they were like two lumps of stone ruled by my brain. I could not relax them and when I heard the phrase “relax your hands” I felt very anxious. I then remembered images from my rough childhood when I had to play piano. My mother would hold my hand up and let it go in hope that it will drop; yelling at me “Relax your hands or you’ll get into trouble”. However my hand would stay up in the air because I was petrified and so my mother would hit it with a music sheet shouting “Why are you so ham fisted?” My clumsiness became infamous as I could not do simple dexterous activities, I dropped things or spoilt them and could easily upset a neatly set laid table. I recounted this story from my childhood and stopped trying to kill people with my looks when heard a phrase “Relax your hands”. After that my hands relaxed. Now they can be taut but mostly because of physical activity which can be eliminated.

I have always been lucky with my figure and now it got even better. My weight is 48 kilos (or probably slightly more than that, I am too lazy to weigh myself) and I have nice curves instead of angles. I am a representation of softness.

All of a sudden I figured out that my lovely friends and relatives were lying to me when saying that I was ugly. Some of them were saying it with good intentions. My granddad was doing it because he was scared that I would become a prostitute. I realised it myself first and then I pushed a few well wishers to the wall to make sure that I was right. On the one hand it is all nice and on the other hand it is sickening. Surely some of them said that I had blossomed but then they added that it was temporary and actually a bit dangerous. I was also told that I had a few things to improve. There was advice of “strengthen muscles, do yoga and you don’t look good in skirts” type. I gladly sent them hmmm to do yoga.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #20 : 15 Июль 2014, 07:27:16 »
A feedback from the Forum

After I did all 27 exercises by the video in a proper way, I couldn’t do the Gymnastics for 3-4 days. My stomach and all the inside hurt greatly. Each visit to a WC was a heroic action. But! After these days I felt that some comfort appeared inside. The womb kind of pulled up, I can’t even explain it.

Some more things that surprised and made me happy:
1.   In the first month my breast became bigger and resilient. My husband hugs me all the time ))) Usually it happened only before the period for a couple of days and now it became permanent )))
2.   Men give me compliments, hold the doors, make acquaintances. Even my husband noticed that. He guarded me before but now he clings like a limpet to me. )))
3.   My haemorrhoidal node that appeared after the delivery became smaller.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #21 : 29 Июль 2014, 21:37:34 »
Anna’s feedback on Zvezda Gymnastics

It’s been a year since I started the Gymnastics. I am proud of myself!
I want to thank God, Maria Guseva, all the girls who write and who do not write, thank you.

This year was full of different events: ups and downs, throwbacks and mind cleanse, however, the Gymnastics was with me. Thanks to Maria for her constant appeals to write about our state. Without this diary, I would have exploded or gone crazy. Some months ago I stopped reading the diaries, for me it was just a collection of letters and words. I wanted to go deeper into myself, to understand everything with my own efforts to get my own experience.

I haven’t had any special insights or understanding this year. Everything went in the light of my unrealized relations, unrealized love. It’s been the year of the sole topic: my man and me. A couple of days ago this subject was closed.

Starting Zvezda Gymnastics a year ago I thought that in a year I would be an absolutely different person. I began to do it not for the body but to cleanse the blockages inside of my soul. If my body becomes healthier that will be a plus, a pleasant bonus.

So, a year has passed. A year ago I wouldn’t believe that I would live this year the way I did. But internally… I think I haven’t changed. Yes, a lot has changed but the essence has stayed the same. I don’t expect any spectacular events or miracles any more - here I do the Gymnastics, wave a magic wand and … bang! I become a different person. I was, I am and I will be myself, the way I am. And gradually everything unnecessary and  alien will fall off. The soul diamond also needs cutting. And it is Zvezda Gymnastics that helps to do this cutting.
My body:
1.   The back. It’s become feast for the eyes: straight, strong and trimmed. I feel my muscles there.
2.   The periods. Nothing I can boast. It is still painful. However, it’s become different. It doesn’t pour down greatly. It is strange to write this but I started loving my periods because in this moment the connection of wrong thought and pain becomes much clearer.  I noticed many times that once you pay your attention that you shall change your thought and pain disappears. No more pills, only right thoughts.
3.   The eyes. Before starting the Gymnastics I didn’t complain about my eyes much. The sight was Ok for my job when I spend the whole day in from of my PC. But I had astigmatism that worried me much more. You look at things and you need some time to focus your eyes and to see objects clearly. And I worried even more about my lack of attention. So, what I have now: my sight has become better. In the e-book I use a smaller font. I couldn’t read it before. The other two problems are still with me.
4.    I’ve got a problem. My hand nails. They stopped growing. In 8 months I cut my nails 4 times and always to the quick. And I am always with these stumps. I am not used to this.
5.    The body skin has become soft and velvet. I can touch it for hours. My face skin has variable success.
6.   The gastrointestinal tract. It is not that good. I don’t rely only on the Gymnastics in solving this problem. I have had it almost since my birth so it will take some time.

In general, doing Zvezda Gymnastics I understood that I disregard my body. It looks like I thought that this is only a body. The soul is eternal and the body is only for this life. But this is my body, my dear thing. Why do I abuse it? And it tolerates me. Now I try not to do any harm to it. I try to respect it and care more. I try to listen to my body and understand what it wants.

Speaking about Zvezda Gymnastics, I still do my own version of exercises.  It looks like everything is clear. I watch the video all the time I draw cards with the exercises. And every time I notice that I do something wrong. So, from time to time, I look at Maria’s photos as a primary source. Nine months later I found out that in the basic down position my arms are perpendicular in a wrong place and for this reason I fidgeted all the time. I still sway, especially, in upper exercises. I cannot rise on the tiptoes standing on one leg. It is top class for me to do the exercises like Maria in the video.

In a year I’ve got the feeling that I am at the very beginning. It feels like I’ve only started Zvezda Gymnastics. The only different thing is that I am not that delighted. I’ve been doing the same exercises for a year, that is how they appear when I draw them. I was surprised to find out that I haven’t even tried some exercises. There was a moment when I drew a new set of exercises every day. And for the first time I drew middle exercise No. 2. I looked at it and understood that it was too early to go to a new level. When I try all the exercises then I can go further.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #22 : 20 Август 2014, 19:50:02 »
A feedback from the Gymnastics Forum about physical changes:

1.   I fell in love with my body ))) I suddenly discovered that my cellulitis disappeared! Though I had never really cared about it.

2.   The legs. All the time I notice that I stand on the inner part of the feet (not when I’m doing the Gymnastics). Now I correct it. As a result, I see the calves from inside, the knees turned in the right position, the “closed pose” disappear. I notice it even when I’m driving – the legs are folded inward, closed, the thigh bones are also turned inward. Now I relax, open them. You cannot see it from outside but some block is removed.

3.   The belly. Yeast dough has become ravioli dough ))) Nothing to add, but I adore it! )

4.   The breast. Now it lives without a bra. Sometimes it is cold and kind of loose so that I want to “fix” it. But I sweat MUCH less (any connection?)

5.   The shoulders lowered. I also notice that when I am nervous they go up. Now I found my collarbone and neck! ))

6.   The arms. Thanks to unfolded shoulders the corpulence of arms is not so noticeable. And they have also got tighter. They haven’t changed in size, but the yeast dough has also become ravioli dough )))

7.   The skin under the chin has become tighter.

8.   The look is straight with a quiet defiance. I feel like a free she-wolf.

9.    Everything that can crunch continues crunching ))) (even the metatarsus bones). I’ve concluded that in this way the mobility and plasticity of the joints improve.

10.   When I am standing, I feel like a tree planted deep in the ground and at the same time as  light, fast and graceful as a fallow deer. I always feel the impulse to take off and fly ))

That is really COOOL!!!       

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #23 : 24 Август 2014, 05:55:30 »
Valentina’s feedback:

Yesterday I was thinking about my way in Zvezda Gymnastics. And here is my new report on the results. In total, I’ve been doing the Gymnastics for 2 years 7 months. The first 2 years I did it with breaks, the last 7 months every day.

1)   My body is fitter.
Especially, I can see it in the butt and legs. They used to be the heaviest.
My belly (my huge belly) has become tighter and that is amazing! It used to be my problem No. 1. The breast!!! After a 4-year period of constant pregnancy/breast-feeding it is tight, high and very beautiful! Wow! ))) I don’t wear any bra at all for 2 months.

2)   The body is full of life. The body is fluent and smooth. When I’m walking I feel like I’m flowing. I like it a lot.
The posture. Everyone admires my posture. And I feel like a queen with such back ))) When I walk with the kids, sit on the bench and watch the children, some known and unknown (!!!) mothers come up to me and tell me about my beautiful back and posture.

3)   In the last 7 months I lost about 15 kg (I was about 100, and now 84 kg). I attribute it only to Zvezda Gymnastics. Since I did only this and mind cleansing (also thanks to the Gymnastics). I harmonized my relations with food. Now I don’t eat to forget about my problems. I eat whatever and whenever I want. The only condition is to be really hungry. Before the Gymnastics I knew all this but I couldn’t do it. The Gymnastics cleanses the mind very well and give you resources.

4)   My back doesn’t hurt at all. Considering the fact that for 9 months I lay in bed and couldn’t walk. Osteochondrosis, preliminary state of vertebral disc prolapse and the vertebrae that started destroying in the lumbosacral part, heavy endocrine problems, 20 kg of weight gain.

I didn’t do anything but Zvezda Gymnastics. The doctors told me that the only thing they could do was to block the pain and that was all. It is the Gymnastics that pulled me out of that condition.

5)   I’ve already written about painless periods and disappearance of an ovarian cyste  Now this area of my body is also good ))

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #24 : 09 Сентябрь 2014, 19:14:30 »
Taty’s feedback from the Gymnastics Forum:

Zvezda down exercises are perfect to get rid of a headache.
I’ve just come back home after a very stressful day. I rarely have such tense days, one problem after another, and everything has to be solved immediately, or even yesterday. I managed all that but I came home with a severe headache. I understood that in this condition I couldn’t do anything but the Gymnastics.

First, I do the upper exercises, then the middle ones and then the down exercises (3 exercises in each position). Doing the upper and middle exercises I was like in a fog. My head was almost empty because thinking hurt . Then I started the down exercises, first, the basic position. At first I couldn’t even believe what I was feeling. I felt as if small dots one by one were running across my head. And the pain started disappearing. I stayed in the basic down position for several minutes, don’t remember exactly how long, just observing the process, feeling “the dots running” and feeling them to leave me with an absolutely healthy and clear head,
 It was amazing!
After I did the down exercises, I started the last main exercise. And I got overwhelmed with a pure joy. The body was light as if I hadn’t had all that tension from the very morning.

Now I wonder how I could live without Zvezda Gymnastics before. Like a fairy godmother, it solves all the problems!

Tired?  - Do the Gymnastics.
Hurts? - Do the Gymnastics.
Nervous? - Do the Gymnastics.

I constantly tell about this Gymnastics all the women I know. Many of them listen, believe and agree but don’t do anything. Or they try and then quit saying: “I’ve been doing it for 2 weeks, my scoliosis hasn’t disappeared, I haven’t got pregnant…. So, the Gymnastics is stuff and nonsense”.

I’m surprised hearing that. Here is a great tool that allows a woman to live better, healthier and to be more awaken. It can solve different problems. It requires 15 minutes a day. Yes, at first you can have throw-backs and aggravations. But, first of all, any disease can be cured after the stage of its aggravation. And secondly, you have to master this tool. Nobody says that the piano sucks, only because one tried it twice and couldn’t play Beethoven music…

I find myself thinking that I want to make some women believe that it works and it’s worth the efforts  So, I have to sort out why I want it so much. Though sometimes I really have such thoughts: “It’s a pity that Elena doesn’t do Zvezda Gymnastics. She’s been having polycystic ovaries for 10 years, 5 operations, cannot get pregnant… and she doesn’t do the Gymnastics”.
Well, looks like she doesn’t need it.
In other words, girls, do the Gymnastics. We are so lucky that we know about it! )))
And again I want to thank Maria Guseva for giving it to us!

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #25 : 20 Сентябрь 2014, 04:58:56 »
Maruna’s post:

I’ve got the following ideas about this practice. I’ve been regularly doing Zvezda Gymnastics without any throw-backs for over a year. All this time I’ve been thinking about the recommendation to do these exercises for exactly this period. I was curious what was there after this first year. I patiently waited for this moment. And now, I think, I can describe the changes I have.

Before Zvezda Gymnastics, the greatest time of my life I resembled a faded bud due to my level of energy. Now energy flows quite evenly. I feel like a full-grown flower, properly open, sometimes showing its thorns, sometimes soft and delicate exhaling fresh fragrance. Of course, some blocks appear from time to time, but soft work fixes them.

In a year of doing the Gymnastics I feel more responsible for everything that I do or don’t do. At the beginning I was very enthusiastic and even wanted to become an instructor. Now I understand that this is a great responsibility, it requires lots of knowledge and I’m not ready for that.

I actually felt all the pluses and minuses of Zvezda Gymnastics. Now I know for sure that the Gymnastics is not for everybody. It tears off the veil, throws away your rose-coloured spectacles and leaves you one on one with your mind. And then you have to decide either to live as before and continue grunting in your mud puddle or to go further, to fix, to repair, to forgive and to ask for forgiveness, to lick your wounds, to sew them, sometimes through pain, fall on the knees that have just healed up, but then to get up and go forward with the head up.
When I found the Gymnastics two and a half years ago and started doing it I had the illusion that all these warnings were sure not to concern me. But I was wrong. The bandage on the soul wounds was torn off because it started rooting in the flesh and decaying. The wounds didn’t bleed but they regularly emitted unpleasant smell. And everything was revealed. Naturally, after that I suffered from pain for a year. And as a child, at first I didn’t know what to do. But I was clever enough to disinfect everything, apply ointment and change the bandage every day.

Gradually it started healing up and new healthy tissues grew… I use these metaphors to make the process, that the Gymnastics is capable of, more obvious. There was a phrase in a movie: “I am a surgeon and my job is to hurt people so that later they could feel good”.

Now I feel good. And I feel that a lot of work is ahead of me. But I am happy now that at least nothing is decaying or stinking.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #26 : 28 Сентябрь 2014, 21:47:43 »
A feedback from Zvezda Gymnastics Forum

I’ve been doing the Gymnastics for a year and 3 months. So, what are the results?

Some time ago I read: “Do the gymnastics for a year and you won’t recognize yourself”. In my case it is THE OPPOSITE. I did it on and on and I learnt about myself more and more! All my virtues and vices, strengths and weaknesses, light and darkness… And sometimes it was really painful. I became aware of many things: my Persona (that I show to the people), my psychological defense and its mechanism, the parts of my personality and this everyday commonness of other people’s voices and patterns in my head that I used to follow. Now I hear my own voice. I’ve come closer to my true self. I saw the real me, all my power and filth.

I managed to accept my sensitivity. Instead of overwhelming fear or childish exclamation “Oh, I can do it, great!”, thanks to the things that the life gave me, I’ve acquired a calmer attitude to some unusual things of my perceptibility of people and the surrounding space, to some field that gives knowledge about people, events etc. I realized that it had always been with me, I am always inside of it. I only have to switch my attention, look within and feel, listen…

It took me so many efforts not to pay attention to it and to explain with the brain the things that go from the sacral centre of myself. Now I pay attention to the insistence of my intuition not only in this part but in all the areas of life, even in the smallest ones. There is always some message or information (I’ve got the impression that there is some informational flow, there is always information it’s up to you whether you take it or not). Out of habit you ignore it and don’t use, and then suddenly recall with surprise that there was an insistent desire to unmute the phone but you ignored it and missed an important call. As a result, you have some unpleasant results.

In half a year after I started Zvezda exercises I felt that my psychic changed. I don’t have an explanation for it but I feel that it’s become different. I’ve got the feeling that it used to be stiffer, more structured. Not it is softer and more flexible. Something like that was mentioned in the book “The Kunta Edge” or in comments to it. I notice that the ego melts away and if I am within some moment, I can be fully present there, unreservedly.
My relations with money and professional area have changed. We are becoming friends! ))) In this field I’ve got more confidence and calm. Gradually plans become events. I’ve got closer to the reality, become grounded. I like it a lot.

The relationships with my husband have also changed and continue changing. We improve our relations and ourselves. We try to understand and get rid of childish ineffective patterns and programs. We live through hard times, argue, reconcile, realize and go further, grow and get mature. And I also like it. Instead of waiting for a Prince Charming who will come and save me from unpleasant reality or calling for help “the ideal father that I have never had”, more often I see the real man who is beside me, who loves me and does a lot for me. I take for granted only good things and when there is something I don’t like, I “switch on” a spoilt Princess, roll up my eyes and call for the desired Prince Charming. And I feel terribly resentful towards my real husband (for betraying “our greatest” trust) and think of packing up my things (such a childish thing!).

My body. My body has suffered a lot. It is crooked, blocked, worn out. Of course, now it is better, but still there is a lot to do in this area. It’s been treated as “perishable clothes” for too long. After the first inspiring months of Zvezda Gymnastics, blamestorming started. The head hair started coming out and there appeared unwanted hair in other places. I have an endocrine problem and I’m sorting it out now. Every month I have storms of PMS, the cycle has changed, however, it is not as long as before. The thing that has, fortunately, remained unchanged is my relations with sex that harmonized in the first months of the Gymnastics. For me it is joy and pleasure, an art of communication and simply art: genuine, human and sincere! I’ve got a lot of desire and I don’t conceal it, I enjoy it.

I move in the right direction of accepting myself and other people. More and more often I defend myself, my interests and my borders.

In a word, this year I’ve become more awaken, more mature and more loved (first of all, by myself). I am more desired, more confident, calmer and more sincere with myself, the life, the world and the surrounding people. And I feel more beautiful and whole. Sometimes, glancing at myself in the mirror, I found myself admiring my maturity and beauty. I enjoy being 32 years old.   

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #27 : 02 Октябрь 2014, 03:00:57 »
A feedback from the Forum:

3 months of Zvezda Gymnastics.
I want to write about my legs. Since the changes I have are exactly there.

Preface.

My legs are fat, especially, in comparison to narrow shoulders. The hips are wide, the ankles are large. And my knees are a bit fatty. Even in my “slimmest years” they were this way. I managed to solve the question of beauty and attraction. Shop assistants strive to offer me clothes a couple of sizes less than I wear. It means that thanks to properly selected clothes the heaviness of hips and ankles is not so remarkable.

The looks don’t worry me, however, my health does… I’ve always paid attention to my legs. I’ve got exactly the same body build as my mother and her aunt. And I see what happens to such legs with aging. The legs of my mother and those of her relative got wider, more uneven and bluer with the increase of years. The waddling gait and the obligatory varicosity. As far as I understand the problem lies in inadequate blood supply and deposition of different bad stuff (waste?). I remember my mother screaming with pain in the legs in the morning when she was putting on compression stockings even in very hot weather. The varicosity caused that pain. And I knew that I was sure to have the same because I have the same body build. 

Before Zvezda Gymnastics

I have to say that my legs were not so bad as my mother’s. I didn’t see varicosity but I permanently had heavy legs. Constant pain in the right knee, especially, at night. It didn’t let me fall asleep. A bunion in the left foot was very big, in the right one - slightly visible. Sometimes the bunion hurt. In the morning I had rigid joints and pain in the small of the back. Cellulitis in the last stage.

Immediately after I started Zvezda exercises

My knees became loose. When I was walking I was afraid that my bad right knee was going to go to pieces )) The hips became tighter.

Now (the third month of exercises)

My legs feel less heavy. I easily fall asleep. The knee rarely hurts, though sometimes it happens. “The instability” disappeared. No changes in cellulitis yet )) I easily get up in the morning, NO pain in the small of the back AT ALL!!! Zvezda Gymnastics is worth doing even for this easy and comfortable falling asleep and waking up. Even only for this. This is mine, I’m not going to quit it.

I’ve got interesting changes in my right foot. The foot set exactly toe forward. I feel the ground with those parts of the foot that didn’t touch it before. The front part of the foot straightened up. Now when I am walking I have foot massage. I don’t manage to step straight with the left foot, maybe, because of the bunion. And when doing Zvezda exercises I have to stand on my left leg, I fall. The pain in the bunion got stronger. And I am happy about it.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #28 : 16 Октябрь 2014, 05:39:51 »
A feedback from Zvezda Gymnastics Forum:

So, I’ve been doing the Gymnastics for almost 7 months. Here are my results:

-   I look better (well, that’s men’s opinion :));

-   I like myself more (I’m not looking for defects; they are also part of me. I’ve realized that and we’ve become friends);

-   I’ve become calmer. I can share my own problems and those of other people;

-   I admit my mistakes and correct them;

-   I’ve got the inner pin (don’t know how to explain it. I just know that I have the titanium spine. My friend described it this way);

-   I learnt how to communicate my desires;

-   I am calmer, slower or smoother. I haven’t fully understood it yet;

-   I’ve already written about my head: at work I am focused, but in real life sometimes I am such a fool that I even can’t recognize myself. (I watched an animation movie about dragons with my child and now I urgently need a dragon. I want to fly. What would you say about that??). I’ve got less serious. I learnt how to smile again.

-   I’ve acquired confidence that everything is good (recently I tried to weep in sympathy but couldn’t (there was no reason (I couldn’t find one) to pity myself));

-    At work I got the nickname of Empress. When I asked; “Why?”. They said: “Because of your gait”. I’ve got nice bearing.

If I recall something else, I will add it. That’s all for now. However, considering the initial condition: this is not me, it is somebody different.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #29 : 19 Октябрь 2014, 04:58:22 »
Elena’s feedback from Zvezda Gymnastics Forum

My name is Elena. I am 46. Though it’s late but I learn to live.
I started Zvezda Gymnastics in March 2012. So, it is over 2 years, though there have been throwbacks and breaks of 1-1.5 month.

I don’t remember where I learnt about the Gymnastics. At first I read a lot, then registered at the site and began to do it. My initial condition included arthrosis of almost all the joints, thyroid and gall bladder problems.
In the beginning I was completely delighted though I couldn’t properly do the majority of the exercises due to the joints problems. And I had a lot of energy. I did 7 exercises every day and in 2-3 months I was in the first throwback. I was depressed. I didn’t want to do anything. I could hardly make myself do the basic positions. Alongside with that I had a conflict at work with a colleague (now I understand that in this way I stood up for my borders). And she told me: “We didn’t think that you can make a row”. At that time it sounded like a compliment to me because I had always tried to smooth away the differences even against my own interests.
Now I do 7 exercises 3-4 times a week. I try not to make big breaks of over 2 weeks, only if I am out of town or I don’t have any possibility to do them.

I also had the blonde effect. In the corresponding thread I wrote that I had nearly taken another person’s red suitcase.

So, the things I have now. The whole body has got fitter. The flexibility of shoulder joints has significantly increased. There are only 10 cm left and I’ll be able to clasp the hands together behind the back. I will write a lot about my joints because this is my problem. In spring and in autumn my knees didn’t get swollen or hurt without any medicine. I can sit on the heels for 1-2 minutes (it may be simple for somebody but for me it’s a real achievement). The mobility of hip joints has also increased. I still have problems with the exercises when I have to lift the leg and put it aside but still there is improvement. Almost all the joints crunch but this is not a breaking sound; it is pleasant… don’t know how to explain that.

Formerly, before going to sleep, I had to rotate/crunch the shins, otherwise, they were twisted with pain and I couldn’t fall asleep. I don’t have it any more and I haven’t even noticed when this problem disappeared.
As many women who practice Zvezda Gymnastics, I don’t like to wear a bra. I can’t give it up completely, still I take it off as soon as I can.