Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: How to compile your individual set of exercises  (Прочитано 3010 раз)

Kalinina Anna

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • сказали спасибо: 27
    • Просмотр профиля
How to compile your individual set of exercises
« : 01 Март 2013, 09:44:41 »
How to compile your individual set of exercises

By Maria Guseva

To start doing “Zvezda” exercises you need to select 7 exercises out of a total of 27.
After that I suggest doing this set of exercises for a month (4 times a week) and in a month start adding other exercises to master all of 27 (you may also add your own ones) and be able to do sets for your current needs, mood, situation or state.

So, today 27 exercises are known. Some of them may seem enjoyable to you, and you may dislike the others.  For a start do the exercises you draw out for a month.

I suggest that you start mastering the exercises with making a personal pack of cards. Draw out of that pack 3 or 7 cards (or the number of exercises you’d like to do) and do the exercises you’ve drawn. For that purpose take 27 cards out of a pack of 36 playing cards and sign the numbers of “Zvezda” exercises on them:  9 upper exercises, 9 middle and 9 down exercises. Thus you’ll have a pack of 27 cards which you’ll use to make up your current set.

I suggest drawing your first individual set the following way.
Divide the pack into three piles, each containing 9 exercises: upper, middle and down exercises. Then draw 2 cards out of each pile. After that shuffle all 27 cards and pull out one more card – it will be your main exercise, the 7th one.

Put your 7 cards the following way:
the upper exercise
the middle exercise
the down exercise
the main exercise (the 7th one )
the upper exercise
the middle exercise
the down exercise

Do the exercises this way for the first month of practice. You may also put the 7th exercise at the end of the set if it feels better to you.
the upper exercise
the middle exercise
the down exercise
the upper exercise
the middle exercise
the down exercise
the main exercise (the 7th one)
« Последнее редактирование: 18 Сентябрь 2014, 09:00:11 от Kalinina Anna »