Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: The Best from the Diaries  (Прочитано 21003 раз)

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: The Best from the Diaries
« Ответ #30 : 02 Декабрь 2014, 19:57:14 »

Marina Putilova’s feedback:

Something else about my changes. Sometimes it seems that nothing has changed but when I read about the changes of other women practising Zvezda Gymnastics I also find them in myself. I just get used to them and take them for granted.

So, my physical changes:

- A beautiful posture. My hyperlordosis is gradually improving;
 - Straight feet; light step;
 - The periods are painless, without delay;
- I almost don’t get cold (I haven’t caught a cold for 2 years, but sometimes I have a running nose);
 - The breast is high;
 - The hump on the back of my neck has disappeared;
 - I eat less (though I still love sweets));
 - The hair grows faster, less hair loss;
 - The nails are good. They are pink without white stripes. They look natural like a French manicure.
- The shoulders and breast are getting more open. Before I couldn’t understand how it can be. But now I feel the changes.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #31 : 16 Декабрь 2014, 03:31:01 »
Maruna’s feedback:

I’d like to mention some changes in the body. First of all, I’ve lost about 10 kilos without torturing myself! Of course, it wasn’t a miracle. I had to work for it and I’m still working. I had to structure my diet and to start drinking more water. But it was in a very natural way. Now I eat everything that I want observing some rules. Of course, sometimes I can break them but now I don’t feel guilty and don’t reproach my body for it.

And I’m falling in love with my body. I understand that Zvezda Gymnastics plays a special part in this. Trimmed muscles, skin, beautiful lines of the body, belly, hips, breast… Sometimes in the morning I stand naked in front of a mirror and simply admire myself. I’ve started buying beautiful things for myself. Today I’ve bought a red nail polish and painted my nails. Now I’m sitting and enjoying myself )))

Secondly, I’ve become slow. It doesn’t mean that I do everything slowly. It means that I’m not in a hurry. Before I rushed around without realizing where I was going to, now I cannot walk fast physically. No, of course, I can do this if there is a need for that. But in most cases I do everything in a more conscious way.

Thirdly, Zvezda practice becomes deeper and more beautiful. I’ve fallen in love with middle exercise 2. Now I go out of this exercise in a more beautiful way. And it was horrible before.

But I still lack energy. I cannot do many things because I get tired fast. Maybe, my energy is used for some internal processes and there is little left for the outer world. But it’s ok since now I work only three days a week. In a word, I enjoy myself ))) And my mood changes from light to deeply thoughtful and back.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #32 : 22 Декабрь 2014, 06:33:03 »
A feedback from Zvezda Forum:

Hello! I want to tell you about my way to my true self. I’ve found my true self thanks to Zvezda Gymnastics!!! I’ve been doing it for a year and 10 months. All of us have their own hell and heaven inside. The hell is pain, fears, grievance, shame, self-accusation, guilt, accusation of others and shifting responsibility on others… The list can be continued. My hell was the life I had before Zvezda Gymnastics, my immature behavior… It is difficult for me to write about my hell and it is even more difficult to forgive myself. How could I smoke poisoning myself for so many years??? Or how could I take oral contraceptives for many years??? It is the same as smoking, poison… How could I have an abortion? why? Was it out of fear? ?? How can I forgive myself? This was because of lack of love, love for myself. If a person doesn’t love himself  or herself, he or she cannot love others… But that was me… And I have to accept myself with all this and go on living.

I forgive myself but this is difficult… I love my true self and this is heaven. I cannot allow myself to do the things I did before. I accept myself with my past mistakes and now I realize how much light I have within when there is forgiveness and love… This is Heaven. And it is easier to describe. This is family, husband, children, work, all the good things, joy, euphoria, happiness, creativity, inspiration, success, health, beauty… Heaven is inside of us, in the very centre. However, to get to heaven, you have to go through hell, through forgiveness and acceptance, through love… To peel yourself from hell you have to take care of yourself every day, at least 15 minutes a day… Do whatever you want… Everyone has his or her own way to heaven. Someone does yoga, others do chi gung or some other Chinese practice, someone goes to the Church and prey, others do something creative… You can continue your own list… No matter how, it is the result that matters… And it is for this reason I love Zvezda Gymnastics. This is my way to heaven. It is light in my life, energy charging, self-healing, self-cleansing, return to myself, to my female essence to give light and life, return to my centre where I love myself and the world… where I love everyone in the world… I radiate light… Thank you… Ladies, I wish you to shine!!!

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #33 : 27 Январь 2015, 03:13:19 »
Taty’s feedback from Zvezda Forum:

When I started doing these exercises by myself, I didn’t question why the exercises are the way they are, why I shall do them this way and not another and what if I did them in a different way. I watched Maria Guseva’s video. I liked her grace, the way she moves. I decided that “I want to do it like she does”. And I started Zvezda exercises. Some time later (in 2-3 months) I almost mastered all the exercises. I could do them fairly well. I didn’t fall on one side or the other any more. And the most important thing was that with surprise and pleasure I noticed some obvious changes in the body.

I don’t think it’s necessary to describe these changes. However, these first small results motivated me to continue Zvezda Gymnastics. It became obvious to me that if in a couple of months the body gave such a good feedback to 7 exercises a day, then later the results must be more convincing. Actually, that was true for me.

Now I give classes of Zvezda Gymnastics and I have to explain to beginners how these exercises shall be done and what they shall do if they face some difficulties or cannot do some exercises at all. I rely on Maria’s recommendations to start the Gymnastics with the basic positions, to do the exercises according to your own lengths, to re-read Zvezda Guidelines, to aim at doing the exercises the right way but considering the limitations of your body.

It is important to understand how Zvezda exercises work. Even the basic positions, done in the right way, trigger the mechanism of harmonization of the female body geometry. The work is done at the level of muscles and ligaments. The spine is worked through in a very delicate way. The results cannot be seen immediately. But these are the fundamental processes that work with the deep muscular layers, at the level of muscles restoring the body harmony, straightening the spine, relaxing the tensed muscles and making work those muscles that have been idle for years. It is clear that after the years of stooping at the school desk, then at the computer, you can have scoliosis and one shoulder might be higher than the other. Of course, Zvezda Gymnastics won’t fix it in a month, not even in a year. However, thanks to these exercises you can start harmonizing your body. And, as we can read in feedbacks, in some cases spine curvatures can also be fixed with the help of Zvezda exercises.

So, Zvezda exercises described in the Guidelines really work. They are verified and they are effective. Doing them in the RIGHT way we help our body to be healthy and we aspire to harmony, balance and beauty. Why is it important to do them slowly, smoothly and gracefully? The reason is that when we do these exercises slowly, we can concentrate on our body. We start hearing it. We understand how it works. Only in this case we can clearly understand when we do the exercises in the right way. And doing the Gymnastics slowly and smoothly we understand how these exercises work.

Why shall it be beautiful? Harmony is always beautiful. There is no awkward harmony. It’s clear that at the beginning it won’t be always beautiful. And it shouldn’t be. And it’s ok. However, you shall aspire to it if you want Zvezda Gymnastics to make your body healthy.

I insist on the health-giving effect of Zvezda exercises. In this respect, I think it’s important to remember that the basic medical principle is “Do no harm!”. It is because of this doing Zvezda exercises you have to LISTEN to your body taking into account your limits and making allowance in case of some health issues. And for this reason you should follow Zvezda Guidelines describing the exercises in great detail. However, listening to your body you shall do the exercises in the right way. There is a difference between “I don’t manage to do it the right way” and “the right way is how I manage to do it”.

Regularly doing the basic positions in the right way will help you in the course of time to do correctly the other Zvezda exercises. Ignoring the correct exercises might not do you any harm, but there is no guarantee for it.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #34 : 01 Февраль 2015, 07:11:48 »
A feedback after 2 months of Zvezda Practice:

I should probably start my story with the moment when I decided to seriously start the Search without playing with this idea, when I decided to start listening to myself, to my guts, to my deep inner world. About three years ago I had a car accident. I had two bad pelvic fractures, two lung surgeries, a broken skull and almost a week coma.   

During the time I spent in hospital and in rehabilitation I had a lot of lucid dreams. I “saw”, if I can put this word, some strange things that weren’t visible to anyone but me. So, that was what made me start some serious work. My body begged for attention and proper care in order to recover. However, intense physical exercises were forbidden. The brain demanded to clarify what was happening in the hospital and afterwards and even now, though not so often. At that moment I was close to a friend who did reiki, yoga and meditations. I also went for it. Thanks to her soft guidance I realized many things, not only the hospital ones, but also everyday things when I used to either make a row or go away slamming the door or accusing everyone and everything around me but myself (the victim state that was accompanied by pity for myself together with the desire to shift all the problems onto others while I’m waiting somewhere in the corner for the end results letting it all get destroyed by itself and waiting for somebody to solve my problems).
However, approximately in a year I realized that doing asanas, listening to mantras, meditating and folding my legs in a lotus weren’t my kind of thing. It wasn’t really my thing and I could do nothing about that. I quitted these practices. Then for about a year I did nothing and my body and soul cried for attention, care and exercise. I was tired of going around in circles and I couldn’t get rid of the feeling that I’d stuck in a swamp.
Once I met a friend who casually mentioned Zvezda Gymnastics. She said that this practice was very useful to her. But for some reason I wasn’t convinced by her words at that moment. For half a year I fooled around until my disquiet grew very high. Then I asked my friend about these exercises again and she sent me the link to this wonderful group.

After I joined the Zvezda group, read Maria Guseva’s articles that immediately got hold of me by their clarity, honesty and simplicity and after I read other women’s feedbacks, I finally got enthusiastic to start my acquaintance with Zvezda Gymnastics. It’s been about two months now since I started this practice, on December 3, 2014. That day I drew my first set of 7 cards. Before I only did the basic positions for 2-3 weeks. I got accustomed to it. And my body responded almost immediately! That was the first miracle because considering my previous experience I expected that it would take some time before I had some changes.  My body felt light. Gradually, my back was straightening. The pelvic pains diminished. Even the pain and crunching caused by turning the thigh ceased in the first week of exercise.

Of course, in the lower exercises it was difficult to keep balance like for all the beginners. Especially, in the exercise where you have to keep balance on one elbow and one knee. However, gradually I mastered it after I watched Maria’s video several times and read the guidelines for this exercise. At the beginning, my elbows and knees hurt, and even now sometimes they do. There was a week when my elbow skin peeled and cracked. The elbows itched and even bled a little bit. But in a couple of days everything was Ok.

Now I pay attention to my belly. Before I tried to keep it fit, flat and trimmed though I’ve never wanted to have a six pack. After starting Zvezda practice I realized how much I pressed everything inside the belly! And even now, out of habit, everything gets tensed there if I forget to relax it, even when I’m sitting in an armchair or at the computer at work. When I notice it, I try to relax the belly and immediately I feel better.

My figure and posture have improved. I’ve become smoother and softer. The gait is also gradually changing. In particular, I feel it the first hour or two after the exercise. I’ve acquired a kind of cat’s grace. And also I start accepting my body the way it is. Earlier when I read feedbacks about accepting your own body, I thought that it wouldn’t work for me. But now I realized that I have a lot of work to do for accepting my Body! Recently, for the first (!) time I could look at myself naked in the mirror without any embarrassment or shame. And without any unnatural doubt, I felt that I Liked myself, that I am Beautiful the way I am. In a word, I continue practicing and observing )))

As for energy things, my story is even more interesting. The first month of exercise I was overwhelmed with euphoria, lightness, desire to love the whole world and at that moment I truly believed that I could kiss and hug everybody and forget about conflicts. But that was in the first month. The last two weeks this positive and joyful mood has been accompanied by irritation, even on trifles. I get irritated with my dearest, especially my mother and sister (we live together in a house), in a very harsh and rude manner. Then I repent. But I get so furious that I’m scared of it. Before I was known as a calm person, even too calm. I always controlled my reactions. But now I feel something untypical for me. I try to realize and analyze it. I observe it.

Now I want to attend a Zvezda seminar in Moscow. Though I don’t know exactly what I want to gain from it. Still, if there is a desire, I have to make it real. Everything happens for a reason )))

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #35 : 19 Февраль 2015, 04:43:22 »
OlgaB’s feedback on Zvezda Gymnastics:

I would like to describe the changes resulted from 8 months of these exercises. Time flies! ))) My exercises are not systematic; sometimes I do them 5 times a week and sometimes only once.

1.   The periods. They are not painful any more, the same as for many women practicing Zvezda. When I was young, they were very bad. They were very painful and sometimes I even needed injections. Before Zvezda Gymnastics it was painful and on the second day I had to take 2 pills to get rid of spasms. In the last half a year there has been some drawing pain in the small of the back but it was quite bearable.

2.   The belly. It is relaxed as much as possible. Now I don’t even know how to gather it in ))) I cannot do it any more… I wear only comfortable clothes, not too tight for the body. Otherwise, the belly hurts if it is squeezed too much.

3.   The bras. I got rid of them. I can afford it since my breasts are small. In 3 months after starting Zvezda practice I tried to put it on, but it was very uncomfortable. Now they are idle on the shelf. Instead, I bought lots of beautiful tops.

4.   Aggression. In the first half a year I was overwhelmed with it. My mum and husband got a lot. I was very quick tempered. Now I can also get into a rage but this happens more and more seldom. The main thing is that my emotions calm down quickly. One of the reason why this sh*t poured out of me was that I’d always been a quiet and silent girl. It was difficult to express my opinion. Even speaking about my needs was a problem. At last I can say what I think. Of course, now it is exaggerated. I am always right and I want everyone to agree with me. But I feel that soon it will subside.

5.   I feel that something is changing deep inside of me. My attitude, my views… I cannot explain it but later it will get clearer.

6.   Self-fulfillment and work. It’s already been three years since I quitted my job. And I still have some quirks and twists about it. On the one hand, I like being able not to work and I don’t want to come back to work. On the other hand, it seems that work and occupation is important for a fulfilled person. Though, it’s so silly! It is all rooted in the fact that I don’t fully accept myself the way I am. I always have claims to myself: I was not good at school, I haven’t got a proper education, my job wasn’t prestigious… Oh!... Although I understand that people go to work to get money. And only few of them really like it. Work takes a lot of time and you get too little. My husband works a lot and, mainly, it is not gratifying. I have a hobby. I try new things. But I don’t think this is some achievement on my side ))))

7.    Children. We have been together for 3,5 years. We don’t have children and we are over 30. My husband has children. He wanted to have children later, then we had to arrange a flat… I was furious but put up with this. Then gradually I got used to the idea of not having children. Now we both want them. Recently my husband has spoken openly about it. Zvezda Gymnastics results…. We still don’t have a flat, but time passes… So we shouldn’t wait too long. However, all in good time. Now I want to have home birth or to arrange the conditions as close as possible to home delivery. If my age and eye sight allow this ))) Before I thought that it is easier to have Caesarea Birth. A cut… and all is finished. It’s so easy versus delivery pain. But now I understand that naturalness is more important.

8.   Alcohol. This is a problem for me but I’ll write about it later. The day before yesterday there was a family constellation about alcohol in the skype chat. And Maria said what the husband should decide and do. It was the same situation for me. I fought it hard for a long time. But I understood that until he himself took the decision I could do nothing. During the Gymnastics I understood that there was no point in fighting it and I calmed down. I understood that I loved him and it would be difficult to leave him, but… For the last 3 months my husband hasn’t taken any alcohol at all. But I believe if the man himself doesn’t want to quit, no matter how good you are, he will continue doing it. But this is interdependence: one is drowning, the other is saving him. I will write about it later because I faced  the problem of alcohol even in the childhood….

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #36 : 02 Май 2015, 23:22:37 »
Tatiana's feedback

I’ve realized that thanks to Zvezda practice I’ve got more energy. Now I don’t have to choose to do this thing or that one… I've got enough energy to do everything I need. I was in search for my true purpose in life. I was uncertain about how I should live, where and who I should live with. Now these questions don’t bother me anymore. I just live and enjoy my life. I understood that these questions cannot be answered artificially if you don’t have enough energy resources for changes. No matter how much you think about them, there won’t be any changes for a better life. However, it can change for the worse if you have your head in the clouds and you are not grounded in real life ))

Another new thing for me is that I don’t force events. Even under time pressure. Actually, there’s no pressure for time. There are days busy with different things to do. You just write them down and then complete them. Without any rush. You interact with other people and accept their help and assistance. It is very interesting to live with this attitude: you keep in mind the end result and enjoy the process. You don’t live for the event to happen, you live to experience this event in full ))) Now I truly feel that there’s a time and place for everything. It has always been like that. Now I’ve learnt to listen to it and to trust it following my inner impulses instead of external circumstances.