Мы на других ресурсах:
Вконтакте
Facebook
instagram
Telegram
Сайт

Автор Тема: Feedbacks on Zvezda gymnastics (from other Internet resources)  (Прочитано 11591 раз)

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Feedbacks on Zvezda gymnastics (from other Internet resources)
« Ответ #15 : 01 Декабрь 2014, 02:10:59 »
An interview with Ligita, an interesting 60-year old fan of Zvezda gymnastics from Norway, taken by Ekaterina Ganina, Zvezda instructor.

The experience of mature women in Zvezda Gymnastics is very interesting. They are not numerous and they are not active in social networks. They rarely share their experience.

Ligita was born in Riga, Latvia. Now she lives in Oslo. Being a vet in the past, Ligita presented herself with Zvezda Gymnastics on the International Women’s Day, March 8th, 2013. She started a new life.

Ligita believes that the age does not matter for Zvezda Gymnastics. She asked me to tell other mature women not to be afraid of doing it or to do it at least in the basic positions. Ligita tried to promote the Gymnastics among her acquaintances, but it didn’t give any results. Usually women of her age cannot even stand on the knees. Ligita did rhythmic gymnastics in the past. Now she is keen on fishing and breath work.  She is an NLP master. And she visited several seminars of Leonid Macih. Being  a person, so easily carried away, Ligita says that she will do Zvezda Gymnastics till the end ))

The Photo Session
For this photo session Ligita persuaded her adult son to climb the mountain Gaustatoppen which is the fourth highest mountain in Norway, 1883 m above the sea level. She says that snow melted away under her feet. After climbing the mountain and taking photos her son said: “Mum, I’ve never thought that you still can do so much!”. Ligita said that at that moment they saw two rainbows below. Such moments are worth living and climbing mountains.

The body
Ligita thinks that her body is not ideal and she was very surprised that Zvezda instructors paid so much attention to her personality. I was very surprised by this reaction because I have hardly ever met such active mature woman. One of Ligita’s brightest impressions of Zvezda Gymnastics was increased flexibility of the knees. At the beginning she couldn’t stand on them at all.

She honestly says that she cannot do all the Zvezda exercises. But I don’t believe her because I saw her lower exercise No. 8 at the seminar in Tallin.

Ligita shared with me her method of coping with the running nose: just do middle exercise No. 2. The nose opens and everything gets out. The basic lower position is the best cure for disorder of internal organs and it is good for pancreatic problems.
She stopped wearing a bra because it’s uncomfortable.

On bodybuilding
Bodybuilding makes women look like cousins of King Kong while Zvezda Gymnastics makes them beautiful.

Ligita says that our forum is miraculous because women are open to share their heart ache. Reading it you start seeing the world openly without any judgment because it’s not a movie or a novel but real lives of people. Ligita says that on one hand now it is easier for her to tell somebody where to get off when they violate her borders. On the other hand it’s become more difficult because now she understands how much pain is behind such behavior.

li_ri_ka

• Модератор
  • Старожил
  • сказали спасибо: 52
  • Я - Маша, ко мне на ты )))
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Feedbacks on Zvezda gymnastics (from other Internet resources)
« Ответ #16 : 17 Май 2015, 07:08:51 »
The interview with Elena Kochubey. Inspiring personal experience in Zvezda Gymnastics for women over 40.

Anna: Elena, how long have you been doing Zvezda Gymnastics? How did you start?

Elena: It happened by chance. Someone invited my friend to a meeting by Internet and we came together. It was about 6 years ago. I was interested to learn a new type of physical exercises. That happened to be a seminar of Maria Guseva.

A: Were you interested because you did some body practices before?

Elena: I did a lot of different practices from rhythmic gymnastics, when I was young, to dancing, plastique, pantomime, different types of fitness when it first appeared in 2000…

A: Having such extensive experience, what caught you in Zvezda Gymnastics? How did you benefit from these 27 exercises?

Elena: I was astonished by these unusual and beautiful movements and by the fact that this practice is only for women. After the first seminar I started practicing these exercises and then attended all Maria’s seminars. I needed correction and in every seminar I discovered something new. No wonder that it happens. Doing this practice alone, you start developing. All your being is restructuring. At a new seminar you get new experience, your development continues. You start gradually understanding these movements even if in the beginning you did them almost perfectly.

A: You’ve attended all Maria’s seminars in Saint Petersburg. Do you think that your independent practice at home is not enough?

Elena: I think you have to use the opportunity and attend seminars because the body is changing. You get new feelings and experience. You feel the exercises in a different way. It might suddenly strike you: Oh, that’s the right way to do it! And you couldn’t understand it before. You didn’t have the necessary muscles and thoughts…

A: Let’s continue about your experience and results in Zvezda Gymnastics

Elena: At that time there wasn’t so much information on this practice as we have now. But there was something very important – personal experience and personal communication with Maria Guseva at her seminars. I didn’t compare my results with the results of other women practicing Zvezda. And I got some results immediately. I tried to follow the general recommendation: 7 exercises 3-4 times a week. The first thing I noticed was perfect digestion (though I usually say that women don’t have a stomach, a liver etc. They have only beauty and immortal soul). My posture improved. I didn’t get tired. Generally, I was in a positive and calm mood. I acquired the wonderful ability to separate emotions from mind and logic, so, my decision making got more conscious.

Doing these exercises is a real joy. They are very pleasant. This state of concentration and absence of thoughts (only in this condition you can stay balanced) refresh you perfectly. I’m the head of OneTwoThree Theater in Saint Petersburg. I’ve got a recent example. I was overloaded: long daily rehearsals, performances in the morning at 8 or 9 am. The main thing was to wake up with the first thought about Zvezda Gymnastics, then to get up and do these magical exercises. Then I’m fresh, happy, energetic and creative all day long.

Probably, I have to speak about my respectable age and Zvezda practice…. I firmly believe that the older a person is, the happier and freer he/she becomes, women especially. And you have to be healthy to enjoy this happiness and freedom fully. Zvezda Gymnastics is a way to health. I never get a cold. That’s what my friends noticed, not me. Epidemics don’t affect me. Speaking about the eye sight, I read, do cross-stitching without glasses though there was a period when my sight worsened. They say it’s strange. In our clinic there were general health checks. I visited a gynaecologist and an endocrinologist only to make sure that everything is Ok and there are no problems in my female health. Nothing at all! Thinking about these exercises I’m sure that they are good for women of any age. When I do the basic lower position, I feel everything gets in its right place inside of me.

A: Yes, speaking about women over 40-50. By this age there are usually some problems with health. Some women are afraid of doing Zvezda Gymnastics only because it takes all the hidden problems out to the surface and intensifies chronical diseases (we know that recovery usually comes after worsening). What would you say basing on your experience? What could you recommend to such women?

Elena: It’s a difficult question because I didn’t have any aggravation. Though when I started, I had bad headaches and dizziness. The doctors said those were some problems with blood vessels. I’ve never had that again since that time. My recommendation would be to start Zvezda Practice!!!! The earlier, the better. As soon as you learn about this practice, start doing it. Start slowly and gradually as it is repeated constantly in all the guidelines. If these exercises reveal some problems in your health or life (since it is a psychophysical practice!), that is great! You can understand what goes wrong, treat what has to be treated, solve difficult questions that have been existing for years and couldn’t be solved before. So, a big advantage of this practice is its diagnostic function. These exercises are magic if you do them. And it’s a joy to do them. There are no limits as to age. There is no overload to the heart or joints. Zvezda practice doesn’t take a lot of time. You can do it in accordance with your physical condition and the body start changing. It is very effective!

A: Elena, as far as I know, apart from doing Zvezda Gymnastics for a long time you also promote it. Do you have any observations about the women from your circle of acquaintances? Your outside point of view, so to say.
Elena: The looks start changing in an imperceptible but very definite way. They wrote a lot about it but I want to underline this once again that all the changes are only for the better. The body, posture, movements get beautiful regardless the body built. Every pose is esthetic. There appears some dignity, some true pride – I am a woman…

I’ve got an example. A girl wanted to get married but she couldn’t…. Three months of Zvezda practicing and… she was surrounded by admirers. She got married, gave birth to a daughter and continues doing Zvezda Gymnastics.

A: Were there any changes in your Zvezda practicing? You started doing it in accordance with the general recommendations. What was next? More or less often? More or fewer exercises? How often do you do it now?

Elena: I did it this way for several years. Now I don’t stick to 3-4 times a week. When I feel tired, I do Zvezda and continue for some time. If there is some difficult problem and I don’t have enough energy and I have to accumulate it, I do Zvezda exercises.

If I travel, go on tours or somewhere else, I always do it because it gives energy and reason. In Cyprus I did it in the place where Aphrodite was born.  I like doing it in the countryside in the morning while there is still dew on the ground.

I’ve changed a lot since I started Zvezda practice, mostly thanks to the Gymnastics and Maria Guseva. My life is more interesting. There is no fussing. I’ve learnt and done lots of new things…

A: Thank you! I’m really inspired. I truly feel that you enjoy your life.